Page 624 of 817 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634674724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 8164

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Weren't they Bangladeshi troops (which might make it *slightly* more believable)?
    You may be right. In either case the stretch is that they'd have body armor and all that gear in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    She wears a vest that she can use to shock herself (hence the title) so she can keep from killing everyone who irritates her.
    Huh. Sounds like not a bad idea. I'll have to file that for further review under "for days when I have to be at the office".

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    You may be right. In either case the stretch is that they'd have body armor and all that gear in the first place.
    OTOH, Thor's handler cleaned up nice.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    OTOH, Thor's handler cleaned up nice.
    I can think of worse ways to go out than this being the last thing you see.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Saw Jolt on Amazon Prime, starring Kate Beckinsale as a woman who has very bad anger-management issues. She wears a vest that she can use to shock herself (hence the title) so she can keep from killing everyone who irritates her.

It was fairly (and stupidly) entertaining.
    Pretty well my take also. Kate Beckinsale rocks it as a blond too.
    Name:  Jolt.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  18.6 KB

"Jolt" was a fun movie. It didn't pretend to be anything else.

Of all of Kate Beckinsale's enhanced powers, RUNNING in those high heels tops the list.

Site Supporter
    Without Remorse.

Fairly standard lone wolf, super soldier, revenge, evil government conspiracy, shoot 'em up. Kind of boring.

I think I saw a Glock go empty with no lock back and a clicky trigger pull for dramatic intensity. A 1911 that never runs out unless it was a very high cap model.

Site Supporter
    "Ophilia" on Netflix.
    It's a retelling of Hamlet from Ophelia's perspective. It plays fast and loose with the Shakespeare version, but is very interesting. Great cast and cinematography, well directed.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    I enjoyed New of The World when I saw it in the theater and bought it PPV so my 92yo Mom could watch it. She really liked it, but she's a big Hanks fan -I'm not usually. I would love a Firefly sequel and new series done by about anyone except Whedon who's a hard core anti-gunner & pro-abortion at any time up to delivery.
    I also liked NOTW. I love Whedon’s stuff, all of it, and when people take over a franchise for him it’s garbage (Buffy, Avengers, even some of his comics). He’s a fucking moron, but I don’t care what the monkeys who entertain me think.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I don’t care what the monkeys who entertain me think.
    Ha! That's a good perspective. One of my favorite quips is, "The tiger doesn't worry about what the ants in his shadow think."
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List