Page 201 of 819 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I watched the Justice League on cable. Except for the awesome Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman - it was stupid. I shall now watch the Lego Flash movie on cable and those Lego DC movies are usually hilarious.
    The Lego Flash movie was amusing. Good to watch with kids, better than most DC superhero movies.

Watched the original Batman last night. Forgot how dark that movie was. Good stuff! Jack was amazing in it and Kim Basinger was gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Watched the original Batman last night. Forgot how dark that movie was. Good stuff! Jack was amazing in it and Kim Basinger was gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "...and Jack Nicholson as himself."
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Watched the original Batman last night. Forgot how dark that movie was.
    Tim Burton was perfect for that material. 'Batman Returns' is still the best movie interpretation, in my opinion.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I've been binge watching Longmire on Netflix while recovering from a respiratory infection. Season 1 was good, Season 2 was meh, Season 3 was really good. Overall, really enjoying it. Wow, Wyoming is breathtaking country.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I've been binge watching Longmire on Netflix while recovering from a respiratory infection. Season 1 was good, Season 2 was meh, Season 3 was really good. Overall, really enjoying it. Wow, Wyoming is breathtaking country.
    So, after letting one episode play through the credits, it seems Longmire is actually filmed in New Mexico. Breathtaking, nonetheless.

Godless on Netflix was very good. Watching Altered Carbon now (3 episodes in) and I like it. It has a Blade Runner feel to it.

Looking forward to the next season of Bosch on Amazon.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Site Supporter
    Just watched "Darkest Hour" - enjoyed it, I do not think we get enough history and few realize how close we were to losing WW2.

Watched Hell or High Water last night. Good movie. I'm glad it was recommended here as I wouldn't have watched it otherwise. I'm going to watch it again.

I'm hoping to pick up a copy of Wind River on DVD to watch again on a good surround sound system.

The Death Wish remake was pretty entertaining.

Rosco

User Tag List