Page 541 of 819 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    You watched the wrong Extraction on Netflix. Watch the Chris Hemsworth one.

I think i saw some of that a while back, i will rewatch it.

ETA: I did just notice the P7 So torn...
    Name:  P7.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  8.0 KB

And there is still this...
    Name:  GC.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  26.9 KB

Maybe I will give it another chance, sometime when I am lit maybe...
    Last edited by mmc45414; 10-22-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Site Supporter
    Midway - loved the combat scenes, esp. the ships. Enjoyed the period correct AA guns on the US and Japanese ships. The emphasis on intelligence was also well done.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Extraction on Netflix.

On the exercise bike I made it about half way through when there was a sound effect of a hammerless j-frame being cocked. I hung in there because I wanted to have some further study of Gina Carano, so I let it slide. They just did it again only a couple minutes later.

I'm out...

ETA: It was pretty silly even before that, don't want ya all to think I was being too judgmental

Attachment 62137
    The adjectives that Netflix uses crack me up.

ETA: aaaaand I just ended a sentence with a preposition.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    The adjectives that Netflix uses crack me up.
    We always laughed when Combat Handguns magazine had the "Ultimate Snubby" on the cover,
    Every...
    Single...
    Month!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    ETA: aaaaand I just ended a sentence with a preposition.
    Can you tell me where the registrar's office is at, asshole?

ETA: I did watch a little more of this while I was eating my leftover smoked wings from www.company7bbq.com. The wings were really good...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    ETA: I did watch a little more of this while I was eating my leftover smoked wings from www.company7bbq.com. The wings were really good...
    That speaks volumes about the movie.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Season 11 of Archer is a real return to form. We're five episodes in and having a lot of fun with it.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Lawless on Netflix. I'd seen it before, but didn't remember a lot about it. Darn good movie. It's a period piece, and the sets were awesome. I enjoyed watching the background for period signs and stuff. You also get to see a lot of Jessica Chastain. A LOT!! Kinda surprised to see that much of such a big star.

"Borgen" on Netflix. Danish drama (series) revolving around the government and the office of the first female Prime Minister. Halfway through the first season and it's a pretty good show about the wheeling and dealing of the political set and the media.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    "Human Nature" on Netflix. It's a documentary on genetic engineering. It focuses on CRISPER (Clustered Regularly Interspaced short Palindromic Repeats) and the Cas9 protein.
    The genie is out of the bottle. Governments and boards can have all the meetings and issue all the decrees they want, China and/or Russia will make genetically modified soldiers with enhanced strength, stamina, and without fear or pain. Put a fork in it, it's a done deal They WILL DO IT. China has already made modifications to germline cells in twin girls.
    IF it were possible to stop super soldiers by sacrificing the end of cancer, it might be a talk worth having. But we cant. We WILL see super soldiers from Russia/China/Some third world toilet with at few smart guys. So why not at least get the benefit of ending debilitating genetic disease?

Site Supporter

Question

In the second episode of "Peaky Blinders," the Pikers (Gypsies) leave a cartridge as a declaration of war. It looked to me like a half length .45ACP. Does anybody know what it was?

User Tag List