Page 584 of 817 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 8164

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

I have selected about a dozen Westerns I want to watch over the course of 2021. This weekend- The Unforgiven, which in my mind is the best western in the past 25 years. Clint Eastwood is excellent, but Gene Hackman steals the show. I forget what a great actor Hackman is.

Also- the wife and I are binge watching The Expanse- WHAT A GREAT SCI FI. Remember the Cant!
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    I have selected about a dozen Westerns I want to watch over the course of 2021. This weekend- The Unforgiven, which in my mind is the best western in the past 25 years. Clint Eastwood is excellent, but Gene Hackman steals the show. I forget what a great actor Hackman is.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I'm on Episode 3/Season 1 of Bodyguard on Netflix. Pretty compelling stuff.

As we are getting close to baseball season (yes, i am a baseball fan) I decided to watch Eight Men Out yesterday evening. Great baseball movie!

Part of me wants these guys to be re-instated into baseball, based on the performance enhancing drug problem, but cheating the integrity of the game is too far.

I have switched to all of them and the guys like Clemons, Bonds, etc, need to be banned for life.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post

Also- the wife and I are binge watching The Expanse- WHAT A GREAT SCI FI. Remember the Cant!
    Unforgiven was Clint Eastwood. The Unforgiven was Burt Lancaster, Audie Murphy, and Audrey Hepburn.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054428/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

2/3 of the way through season 3 of "Gomorrah" on HBO Max and it's pretty much a big disappointment.

Seems like we waited a long time for a letdown. Acting is wooden, story line is a snoozefest.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Somebody mentioned "The Expanse" in another thread so I thought I'd check it out while treadmilling. I watched the first episode and it seems like it's alright.

I was watching "Grimm", which is a police procedural with the twist fairy tale characters are real. It's watchable but generally nothing special. It's got to be one of the worst in terms of the 'procedural' part even though I don't demand much in the way of realism. It's better then staring at a blank screen.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I thought I'd check it out while treadmilling. are real.
    It's better then staring at a blank screen.
    I have been happy to watch some straight up lame bullshit, while on a treadmill...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I have been happy to watch some straight up lame bullshit, while on a treadmill...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Mind numbing programming while performing mind numbing tasks.

Sounds great.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I also watched "Knives Out" while treadmilling. Several of my friends liked it and recommended it. It took me three tries to get through it. I know my attention span is terrible when it comes to movies but I couldn't get invested in the characters or the incredibly contrived story. It's billed as "mystery/comedy" and I get it was some sort of parody of a whodunit but it wasn't funny and was more like up it's own ass type of parody. A parade of stereotypes doing uninteresting things, mostly. I'm in the minority, apparently, as it gets high marks from reviewers and critics.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List