Page 656 of 819 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’m watching a Korean series called The Squid Game on Netflix after a friend recommended it. I’m liking it. He told me to rewatch it afterwards. He said you see more things.
    The denouement sucked.

If one of the VIP/high rollers had lifted his mask and it was Elon Musk, I would not have been a bit surprised.

Site Supporter
    Watching the new Dexter. Not to spoil but even if you are a knife guy - do pick up the battle field rifle.

It looked like a bolt action AR pattern something or it was just being racked for the noise effect? This is NY so classic ARs are out unless grandfathered.

Wheel of Time has been mildly entertaining. Looks amazing (scenery, costumes, effects) but the acting is really uneven (Perrin can hardly talk). Wife read the books (I didn't have the patience for more than 3) and I guess the show departs from the books quite a bit and fans aren't happy.

Watched "The Movies that Made Us" episode about Aliens. The editing and humor are absolutely brilliant plus I have a lot more respect for the movie considering the relatively low budget.

Yellowstone is “meh” but 1883 (the Yellowstone prequel series) is really amazing so far. Outstanding cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Watching the new Dexter. Not to spoil but even if you are a knife guy - do pick up the battle field rifle.
    Lol! I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Par for the course in the current action flick genre. The "plot twists" are predictable with the Rock and Deadpool as the odd couple "forced" to work together, yada yada.... I've certainly seen worse and it does have its moments. And then there's Gal Gadot in a tight red dress.
    We didn't get past the first half hour of the movie. I guess I missed the bit with the red dress.

The movie was categorized as an action comedy, the plot was certainly as idiotic as only a Hollywood action comedy is capable of... I guess the comedy part was supposed to be how Deadpool runs his mouth? Except that just wasn't funny.

On Christmas day, after a nap from falling asleep in the middle of a family discussion (long christmas eve), one sibling had put on the new Matrix.
    Caught the last half, and don't care to see it again,

I have seen generally what are all the number ones on the worst movies lists:
    The toxic avenger
    Time Walker
    And the movie that pretty much killed going to the theater for me (been back something like 10 times), Ishtar in 1987.
    I enjoyed the original and the remake of Going in Style, more.

Site Supporter
    Watched the new Matrix. What's the point? Most of humanity is in tubes. A few folks can live in a cave. It's like some of the hogs got to live in the children's petting zoo.

Site Supporter
    Wife was bingeing Peaky Blinders yesterday, a do-nothing day after a long weekend of cooking and entertaining.

I flopped in bed and watched 3 episodes.... Quite good. I might go and start from the beginning...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Wife was bingeing Peaky Blinders yesterday, a do-nothing day after a long weekend of cooking and entertaining.

I flopped in bed and watched 3 episodes.... Quite good. I might go and start from the beginning...
    I enjoyed it. It had peaks (heh) and valleys but if they do another season I'll watch it. Subtitles help A LOT.

User Tag List