Page 665 of 817 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675715765 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 8164

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Finally started watching "Better Call Saul". I wasn't sure right away, but after a few episodes I'm liking it more. The Mike character is great of course.

Site Supporter
    Alright, so I finished Arcane and guys...it was so goddamn good.

I've never once played League of Legends, but the character development, the steampunk/fantasy world setting, the music. The plot was good, the voice acting especially by Hailee Steinfeld) was excellent, and the visual effects were pretty damn cool.

It was incredible.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    That was good. I liked that the only mod for any of the cars was a more powerful engine and a manual trans so that they could make the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    That was good. I liked that the only mod for any of the cars was a more powerful engine and a manual trans so that they could make the jump.
    I liked that he ended up in the line of work just by going after a good job, not like it was some strategically contemplated career choice, and ended up being successful and famous.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I liked that he ended up in the line of work just by going after a good job, not like it was some strategically contemplated career choice, and ended up being successful and famous.
    Yeah, I'd imagine that he would have been way more fun to be around than most directors.

Free Fire: basically the makers of this movie saw The Fast Show's sketch "The Big Long Punch Up" and thought that was a great idea. So they made an action comedy movie in which a bunch of shady characters meet in an abandoned warehouse to make an illegal arms deal, things escalate, and, well, to quote another movie "And there was a FIREFIGHT!"

...Yeah, that's it. That's what happens in the entire 90 minute movie. It is a really, really long firefight, as far as movie shootups go.

I have to say I was rather sceptical of how well this movie would work before watching it. But to my surprise it really did pull it off. Despite the simplistic plot the movie didn't stop being entertaining. Not the greatest and most hilarious movie ever, but decently entertaining, especially if you're feeling tired and just want some no thinking required entertainment. I believe this movie has a score of 7 on IMDB, and I think that's fairly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Free Fire: basically the makers of this movie saw The Fast Show's sketch "The Big Long Punch Up" and thought that was a great idea. So they made an action comedy movie in which a bunch of shady characters meet in an abandoned warehouse to make an illegal arms deal, things escalate, and, well, to quote another movie "And there was a FIREFIGHT!"

...Yeah, that's it. That's what happens in the entire 90 minute movie. It is a really, really long firefight, as far as movie shootups go.

I have to say I was rather sceptical of how well this movie would work before watching it. But to my surprise it really did pull it off. Despite the simplistic plot the movie didn't stop being entertaining. Not the greatest and most hilarious movie ever, but decently entertaining, especially if you're feeling tired and just want some no thinking required entertainment. I believe this movie has a score of 7 on IMDB, and I think that's fairly accurate.
    "He was misdiagnosed as a child genius and never recovered."

Site Supporter
    I watched The Fundamentals of Caring, a 2016 movie with Paul Rudd, Selena Gomez and Craig Roberts. There are a couple of mentions of this one early on in this thread. It's on Netflix now and I really enjoyed it.

I also started watching After Life (Ricky Gervais) on Netflix and am liking it quite a lot too.

“Them!” 1954 classic. Giant mutant ants found in New Mexico near nuclear test site. State police with Thompsons. Flamethrowers. Final showdown in the tunnels off the LA river. Fun!

User Tag List