Page 640 of 819 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690740 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Do you happen to have a link to an English version of the movie?

)
    Turner Classic is airing Red Sun at 04:00 Sunday. Sorry for the short notice.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    It’s a very violent show with some mature, sometimes evil life/death decisions. 6-7 grade seems too young to me.
    Thanks!

I've been watching Roadkill on Amazon and now I need a dirt car.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Watched "The Many Saints of Newark". This was supposed to be a prequel to "The Sopranos" and tell the story of how Tony became Tony.

I kept waiting for something to happen along those lines. It never did. It's not worth the time unless you're really bored.
    The kid's only a teenager, man....lol. What more did you expect to happen in that short of time? I wouldn't be surprised if they treat this kind of like Star Wars to an extent and tell a lot more of the pre story in the 30 years time frame from young Tony now to when he was before the time line of which the Sopranos started. Theres plenty of content for multiple movies if Michael is interested in digging the dirt away from the possible gold mine he's standing on.

I really enjoyed it. Im really interested in seeing how that twist at the end concerning Dickie plays out if they keep making more. I thought the character selection was pretty good except I didn't really care for Billy Magnussen playing Paulie Walnuts and John Magaro playing Silvio Dante. In my opinion, those roles were made for Tony Sirico and Steven Van Zandt.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    The kid's only a teenager, man....lol. What more did you expect to happen in that short of time? I wouldn't be surprised if they treat this kind of like Star Wars to an extent and tell a lot more of the pre story in the 30 years time frame from young Tony now to when he was before the time line of which the Sopranos started. Theres plenty of content for multiple movies if Michael is interested in digging the dirt away from the possible gold mine he's standing on.

I really enjoyed it. Im really interested in seeing how that twist at the end concerning Dickie plays out if they keep making more. I thought the character selection was pretty good except I didn't really care for Billy Magnussen playing Paulie Walnuts and John Magaro playing Silvio Dante. In my opinion, those roles were made for Tony Sirico and Steven Van Zandt.

If they do another movie or two, it might be a good prequel to the series. I just didn't see much to warp Tony into a ruthless criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    If they do another movie or two, it might be a good prequel to the series. I just didn't see much to warp Tony into a ruthless criminal.
    They probably didn’t intend for the audience to see much of a warp because he’s still a kid. To me it kind of sounds like it was a lot more of a focus on Dickie Moltisanti, Christopher’s dad, more than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    ** Spoiler alert*

Wife and I watched Out of the Wild this weekend. Neither of us liked it, even a little. No idea how it got 4.5 stars on Amazon.

Predictable, choppy, open ended and there's just no way the smokin hot lady rancher falls for the stinky drunk looks-old-enough-to-be-her-father broke-down cowboy. Maybe if they would have cast an older-looking woman in that role.... She's actually almost 50 but could pass for late-30's... Wife and I both were cringey when they kissed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Crossing Swords

Crossing Swords on Hulu (Not Safe For Work or innocent minds or small woodland creatures and so forth) i.e. bawdy, sophomoric humor with lots of cussing, cartoon gore and sex.

Last edited by NEPAKevin; 10-11-2021 at 01:53 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I've been watching SEAL Team on Paramount+. Really entertaining to watch

Site Supporter
    The Bite on Spectrum Originals. Covid becomes the Zombie Apocalypse. Watched the first episode. Has some satirical bite to it. Pretty funny. Going the binge on it.

User Tag List