Page 470 of 817 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 8164

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    All the optics in Fauda looked like Meprolights and Meprolight makes some optics that mount like Eotechs and some that mount like backwards Eotechs. My understanding is that the actor who plays Doran, Lior Raz, is a veteran of the actual unit that Fauda is loosely based on. He’s also one of the show’s creators/producers. I’m only assuming here, but I’d think he’d have noticed if the optic on his weapon was backwards and would have corrected it.
    That was kind of my thinking as well, Dan. But accidents can and will happen...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I thought the Leupold he was using was a HAMR. Either way, odd choice for sure. The DEVO and HAMR haven't seemed to catch any traction.
    Much preferred his setup at the start of the film. Looks like a BCM KMR upper with an EOTech/Magnifier and an AAC can.

Again, he just needs to learn to use a VFG instead of the magwell.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    All the optics in Fauda looked like Meprolights and Meprolight makes some optics that mount like Eotechs and some that mount like backwards Eotechs. My understanding is that the actor who plays Doran, Lior Raz, is a veteran of the actual unit that Fauda is loosely based on. He’s also one of the show’s creators/producers. I’m only assuming here, but I’d think he’d have noticed if the optic on his weapon was backwards and would have corrected it.
    I'm not referring to any of those. I'm talking about a mini red dot as pictured below, except in one brief scene it's most definitely backwards. I rewound and paused to be sure while I was watching it.

Attachment 52840

Re-watched "The Big Lebowski". It never fails to crack my wife up, and that was worth the price of watching "the dude" all over again.

But that's just like my opinion, man.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I'm not referring to any of those. I'm talking about a mini red dot as pictured below, except in one brief scene it's most definitely backwards. I rewound and paused to be sure while I was watching it.

Attachment 52840
    I must have missed it this season. Seeing technical errors with firearm things like backwards mounted optics bugs me too. I would have expected someone to catch a backwards optic and fix it considering there are multiple veterans in the cast and crew.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Watched The Road to Perdition with my college freshman son tonight.
    2 hours well spent with an exceptional cast.

Season 4 of the Last Kingdom up on Netflix. Not as silly as Vikings, although there's no Katheryn Winnick.

I like a good shield wall.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Re-watched "The Big Lebowski". It never fails to crack my wife up, and that was worth the price of watching "the dude" all over again.

But that's just like my opinion, man.
    Ive watched it twice in the theatre twice in the last year. I’ll never pass up a chance to watch it.

The Dude abides.

I’ll take comfort in that.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I watched Rambo Last Blood last night on Amazon Prime video for free. I’ve got that going for me. If you’re interested just skip the build up start watching when the Cartel attacks his property.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I watched Rambo Last Blood last night on Amazon Prime video for free. I’ve got that going for me. If you’re interested just skip the build up start watching when the Cartel attacks his property.
    I watched it too and, surprisingly, liked it. It was darker than the prior sequels. The director has worked on Narcos, Apocalypto, Man on Fire, Get the Gringo and some other dark films.

I hope they can just let this franchise go now, rather than letting it become embarrassing, like the Liam Neeson crap or the stupid Lethal Weapon stuff. Hollywood, if you're listening, put down the cocaine, step away from it, and massage your little brains until you have a new idea. Maybe hunt down Fred Rexer, if he's still alive, and ask him for a story.

Rosco

User Tag List