Page 460 of 819 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    A while back I meant to mention this but I forgot. There's an interesting mini series on Netflix called The Toys That Made Us. It is surprisingly interesting. I've got a few of the episodes left, but it's a documentary with insider interviews about the history behind some of the most famous toys. Each episode features a specific toy line. Everything from Transformers to Barbie to GI Joe, My Little Pony, He-Man, Star Wars and Star Trek and some others.

It's amazing how dark that industry is! Tons of backstabbing and outright theft/ripping off of competitors. I love that Barbie was actually a European doll first modeled after a Dutch hooker. It's seriously some crazy stuff, check it out.
    Such a great show! Particularly for anyone born in the mid-seventies as the show covers a lot of the early 80s toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I love that Barbie was actually a European doll first modeled after a Dutch hooker.
    Added to Watch List...

I'm now several episodes into the new (3rd) season of "Fauda" on Netflix. Great show. I'll probably finish it up today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    I'm now several episodes into the new (3rd) season of "Fauda" on Netflix. Great show. I'll probably finish it up today.
    We've enjoyed the first two seasons. Gonna go back and forth between it and Bosch tonight.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    watch first two of S3 Fauda when ep1/S6 of Bosch would not load up.

Fauda is quite solid. Will finish it by the close of the weekend I am sure.

Fauda, Last Kingdom, and Bosch are my watchlist items coming up.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Season 3 is out?!

Good?

Diet soda, salsa, Fauda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Season 3 is out?!

Good?

Diet soda, salsa, Fauda.
    Finished it last night. Great season. Great series.

We watched the Wolf Creek Season 1, based on the movie of the same name, over the past few weeks. It was surprisingly good and suspenseful. We recently subscribed to Shudder. Not sure if it's available elsewhere, and probably not many Shudder subscribers here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We watched the Wolf Creek Season 1, based on the movie of the same name, over the past few weeks. It was surprisingly good and suspenseful. We recently subscribed to Shudder. Not sure if it's available elsewhere, and probably not many Shudder subscribers here.
    *raises hand*

User Tag List