Page 383 of 817 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 8169

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Watched the end of Luther. He's a great character and the show ended with his destruction. Never happen on an American show that way.

I can't see how he might get out of this one without an unrealistic set of circumstances for the UK.

Finished up "Unbelievable" on Netflix last night. I thought it was a very good series with good production values and acting.

Even the not so subtle 'girl power' 'man demeaning' undercurrent was tolerable in light of the overall story. Definitely worth a watch imho. Based upon true events.

Peaky Blinders returns in a couple of weeks. I hope they are able to resurrect the show. The past season or two lost a little oomph.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Carnival Row (Amazon Prime) - Watched the first episode of this yesterday evening and it barely held my attention long enough to finish the whole thing. The wife is a fantasy fan however, and plans on pursuing the series.

At any rate, it's put together well, has some interesting world building, and a smattering of steam punk. If you're a fan of the genre, I'd say it's worth a try.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Carnival Row (Amazon Prime) - Watched the first episode of this yesterday evening and it barely held my attention long enough to finish the whole thing. The wife is a fantasy fan however, and plans on pursuing the series.

At any rate, it's put together well, has some interesting world building, and a smattering of steam punk. If you're a fan of the genre, I'd say it's worth a try.
    Exactly our take. (Yours...not your missus'.)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post

I made it about 30 seconds in. No. If I am going to spend time with a work that involves the Fay, it will be a book by Larry Correia. His depiction of the (Fay) Wild Hunt is badass.

ETA: shit, thanks @blues.
    Last edited by Robinson; 09-21-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I made it about 30 seconds in. No. If I am going to spend time with a work that involves the Fey, it will be a book by Larry Correia. His depiction of the (Fey) Wild Hunt is badass.

"Oh Mark, what ever shall we do with you?"

I’m on the fifth episode of The Boys on Amazon. I’m enjoying it.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Rambo:Last Blood

The thinnest of plots and the barest of exposition set John J. up to kill a lot of Mexican sex trafficers in the most gratuitous and gruesome ways possible. Rambo: Arizona Chainsaw Massacre would have been a better title. If all you need in a movie is gratuitous gore and loud explosions, then you'll enjoy. However, if your an even slightly layered or nuanced human being your intelligence will only be insulted.

I'm really hoping for Rambo: Rest in Peace as the next installment.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 09-21-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Rambo:Last Blood

The thinnest of plots and the barest of exposition set John J. up to kill a lot of Mexican sex trafficers in the most gratuitous and gruesome ways possible. Rambo: Arizona Chainsaw Massacre would have been a better title. If all you need in a movie is gratuitous gore and loud explosions, then you'll enjoy. However, if your an even slightly layered or nuanced human being your intelligence will only be insulted.

I'm really hoping for Rambo: Rest in Peace as the next installment.
    Oh well, I'm not surprised.

Was it sponsored by Geritol, Ensure or Depends?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Oh well, I'm not surprised.

Was it sponsored by Geritol, Ensure or Depends?
    I heard the title was supposed to be
    Rambo: Blood Thinner

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

User Tag List