Page 409 of 819 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    NO SPOILERS----Just Finished Season 4 of Man in the High Castle. Like most 4 season shows, it had it ebbs and flows but I enjoyed it throughout. Arguably, one of the first shows to put Amazon Prime on the map. As such, it held better than most 4 or more season cable shows IMHO.

NO SPOILERS----The ending is fairly tidy. Having said that, they knew when they were writing S4 that it was going to be the last season so one would expect such a result.

I just watched Jason Xmas. Yep, as awful as it sounds. It was only 31 minutes though

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    NO SPOILERS----Just Finished Season 4 of Man in the High Castle. Like most 4 season shows, it had it ebbs and flows but I enjoyed it throughout. Arguably, one of the first shows to put Amazon Prime on the map. As such, it held better than most 4 or more season cable shows IMHO.

NO SPOILERS----The ending is fairly tidy. Having said that, they knew when they were writing S4 that it was going to be the last season so one would expect such a result.
    I watched the first episode and it was okay, but the resistance teaming up with the communists has me wondering if it will annoy me too much to enjoy the rest of the season.

Site Supporter
    I am enjoying on a retro level the COIE on the CW. Seeing the Brandon Routh Superman and the classic theme - neat.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Because otherwise Wonder Woman would be totally believable, amirite?
    Yeah it's a good thing an immortal goddess with super powers doesn't show up in 1984 to hang out with her completely unaged boyfriend who got blown up in 1917. Because that would be wild.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

This is interesting. Seems some of the big name filmmakers are opting to go with Netflix and other streaming services rather than the typical big screen route. Scorsese released The Irishman on Netflix, although it was a limited release in theaters too a week or two prior, and now Michael Bay's new movie 6 Underground is a Netflix movie.

Sweet Virginia on Netflix wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Watched The Irishman. Now I finally know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa! All kidding aside I wish my father-in-law was still was still alive and with us. He hated the Kennedy's with a passion like no other and would have really appreciated the movie. We watched it over two nights. While not the greatest thing I ever seen the general consensus in the house was that it was a solid movie.
    When I was a little kid learning how to ski I took out Ethel Kennedy at Waterville Valley. I ran right over her skis, it was a pretty spectacular crash for an aging booze hag, and her bodyguards were not happy with me.

Later in life I learned what a wretched bitch she was and I’ve always been proud of that moment. The Kennedys in general are a plague.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Would bear her children.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I thought including guns would be gratuitous...

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    When I was a little kid learning how to ski I took out Ethel Kennedy at Waterville Valley. I ran right over her skis, it was a pretty spectacular crash for an aging booze hag, and her bodyguards were not happy with me.

Later in life I learned what a wretched bitch she was and I’ve always been proud of that moment. The Kennedys in general are a plague.
    I've skied there in years past.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List