Page 350 of 812 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 8112

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Just watched ABC's FBI. They do a good job of hitting all the stereotype bases but what really drives me nuts is watching them walk around every episode wearing skinny little dress belts and carrying Glock 17s (no spare magazines or handcuffs though)
    As long as they were wearing wingtips we can overlook almost anything.

(Haven't seen the show. Don't intend to.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    As long as they were wearing wingtips we can overlook almost anything.

(Haven't seen the show. Don't intend to.)

Like I said they hit almost all the stereotypes. If you've ever seen "Rookie Blue" it's Missy Peregrym playing an American T
    cop instead of a Canadian cop.

Her partner is the obligatory Muslim with a heart of gold.

In the pilot episode the bad guy is damaged Afghanistan war vet who's apparently able to demolish buildings with hand grenades set on timers.

They have a white supremacist villain who is clearly a parody of Donald Trump.

The FBI supervisor is a recovering alcoholic who in one episode won't use his insight into the program to talk to a suspect but in another episode sets up somebody who sponsors as a CI

Site Supporter
    Killing Eve and Grand Sumo! Watching an NHK series on the succession of Emperors in Japan. Kind of history nerd.

The FBI show stunk.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    John Wick 3. Better half and I both enjoyed it.

We've been binge watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It is so rare to find a comedy show that is consistently funny, but this one pulls it off! (Weapons handling is shite, but oh well... it's a comedy.) Available on Netflix.

The Predator, the most recent Predator movie. Everything about it was awful, from the plot, to the characters, to the dialogue. Once again, Hollywood takes a beloved franchise from my childhood and turns it to crap. Save yourself two hours.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I saw Wick III and it made me sad. Sad that I had paid to see a movie that was a chopped up mess of silliness and sad to see Halle aging. Wick was great, Wick II was okay except for the gun selection scene. This one made me faintly embarrassed to be in the audience. The only redeeming feature of the experience was the popcorn. I do luv me some popped corn, fallen fresh from the kettle!
    Last edited by FNFAN; 05-19-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I haven't been to a movie theatre in years and only watch TV drama in company with friends. True Detective 3 and Game of Thrones are all I have seen this year.

Watching Braves rookie Austin Riley hit well is fun, but opposing pitchers will have scouting reports and soon know what he can't hit.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

John Wick 3 -
    Parabellum last night.

Loved it.

I laughed at some of the fight scenes - not because I thought little of them - but because I “knew” what was coming on some of them; kind of a reaffirmation of what I once used to do and still know (but could not execute).

Some thought I was “crazy”, I’m sure.

Go without reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    We've been binge watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It is so rare to find a comedy show that is consistently funny, but this one pulls it off! (Weapons handling is shite, but oh well... it's a comedy.) Available on Netflix.
    Didn't know it was on Netflix. I picked up Hulu to watch Letterkenny and have been watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine since. Agree wholeheartedly - it's one of my favorite comedies. Samberg and Crews are brilliant comedians in their own right, but Braugher's straight-man approach absolutely makes the series (especially when contrasted with the absurdity Samberg brings). I hope they never run out of material.
    Last edited by Shoresy; 05-19-2019 at 01:17 PM.

User Tag List