Page 423 of 819 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Watched the first couple of episodes of The Outsider on HBO. Jury is out. We are not fans of Stephen King so not sure if the "paranormal" leaning of the series is going to resonate or not.

"How can you be two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?"
    Am in the same place.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Am in the same place.
    "Everybody knows this is nowhere." - Neil Young
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Watched The Wrecking Crew last night. Damn good documentary about a group of LA session musicians in the 60s.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I am sure these have been mentioned in this thread... but I am slow to get stuff watched.

"The Boys", was not sure what to expect, but i enjoyed it. Superheros as full blown sociopaths.
    "Narcos" The story of Pablo Escobar is wilder and stranger than fiction.
    "Narcos: Mexico" the story of the first Mexico cartel, established by Felix Abrigon... I found it hit closer to home, as I worked narcotics along the SWB.

Looking VERY forward to Fargo Season 4! Season 2 is some of the best TV I have seen in a while. Season 1 and 3 are both very good if you are into quirky crime.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Started the first two episodes of Yellowstone last night, still deliberating my verdict. Hard to not like something with horses and guns and helicopters and Montana and a leading character that likes to screw, but there have been a couple of things that I am not quite sure about yet.
    I had high hopes for it but couldn't hang with the terrible dialog and nonsensical script in general. Lots of potential wasted IMO.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    I am sure these have been mentioned in this thread... but I am slow to get stuff watched.

"The Boys", was not sure what to expect, but i enjoyed it. Superheros as full blown sociopaths.
    "Narcos" The story of Pablo Escobar is wilder and stranger than fiction.
    "Narcos: Mexico" the story of the first Mexico cartel, established by Felix Abrigon... I found it hit closer to home, as I worked narcotics along the SWB.

Looking VERY forward to Fargo Season 4! Season 2 is some of the best TV I have seen in a while. Season 1 and 3 are both very good if you are into quirky crime.
    With your background, what are your thoughts or Narcos Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I had high hopes for it but couldn't hang with the terrible dialog and nonsensical script in general. Lots of potential wasted IMO.
    We will hang in there until there is more Better Call Saul...

Been watching old series of Blacklist on netflix. Entertaining. Like how all the pistols including the Glock make cocking sounds. Pistol handling is funny. Gunfights are funny. Entertaining but easy to see where its going. Reddington is always in impossible situations and always has a way out. Agent Keen is easy on the eyes but she is a royal pain in the ass. Girls beat up guys all the time. Dont know how true to life the crimes are Im sure some of them are. Raymond Reddington says some funny shit. And he always wears a hat. Kind of reminds me of the retired leo mod on here. 😂
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Watched the first 2 seasons of “Occupied” which is a Norwegian/French show about Norway being taken over by the dirtbag Rooskis and the EU.

I think it’s the best series I’ve seen in a long time.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    We will hang in there until there is more Better Call Saul...
    37 days.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List