Page 586 of 817 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Amos is my favorite too! I like we got some back story on him. He’s an interesting cat.
    Watching him use Holden as a sort of external moral compass in order to know what's right given his internal "moral flexibility" is pretty interesting, yeah. He's definitely well written and well acted. I found out recently that the actor is a fan of the books and did a bunch of research additional to reading them in order to prepare for the role, so it makes perfect sense that he's so good in it.

Site Supporter
    I'm six episodes into season 1 of The Expanse. I'm still not 100% sure the show is for me, but I'm warming up to it. Time will tell whether I stick with it.

The Great Escapists is a reality tv-style six episode series with Richard Hamster (from Top Gear) and some American dude (apparently from Myth Busters). I say reality tv style as the whole thing is scripted... well, just like most reality tv series actually, that is down to every word spoken. This series though doesn't even pretend to be "reality" in any way, it's just written and filmed in that style. In the series Hamster and that other dude are shipwrecked on a deserted island and spend their time building all sorts of things (like various vehicles) and/or just generally being their tv personas.

It's actually decently entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    The Great Escapists is a reality tv-style six episode series with Richard Hamster (from Top Gear) and some American dude (apparently from Myth Busters). I say reality tv style as the whole thing is scripted... well, just like most reality tv series actually, that is down to every word spoken. This series though doesn't even pretend to be "reality" in any way, it's just written and filmed in that style. In the series Hamster and that other dude are shipwrecked on a deserted island and spend their time building all sorts of things (like various vehicles) and/or just generally being their tv personas.

I've watched two episodes. I think its intentional silliness will limit its appeal, but there are some amusing moments.

That sounds vaguely familiar...

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

If someone is looking for a cute family flick, me and the youngest just watched Flora & Ulysses on Disney+, pretty simple little story about a girl who finds a super squirrel and it helps her solve her family problems. Worth a snuggle and watch with the kiddos.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

If someone is looking for a cute family flick, me and the youngest just watched Flora & Ulysses on Disney+, pretty simple little story about a girl who finds a super squirrel and it helps her solve her family problems. Worth a snuggle and watch with the kidd

ETA: Apparently this was worth repeating... ha. sorry.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

The new series Your Honor on Amazon with Bryan Cranston is a pretty good way to burn a Saturday evening in front of the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    That sounds vaguely familiar...

I never watched that series, but it seems the basic premise is the same. Otherwise, I'm not seeing very much similarities.

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 235
Size:  18.1 KB

Name:  download-1.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  42.3 KB

I never watched that series, but it seems the basic premise is the same. Otherwise, I'm not seeing very much similarities.

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 235
Size:  18.1 KB

Name:  download-1.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  42.3 KB
    Well at least Hamster shouldn't be able to get in a high speed wreck in those.

User Tag List