Page 272 of 819 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372772 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    And Paronto just got banned from Twitter for calling Obama out. If my cardio-vascular system needs a workout, I'll go to the gym or work in the yard.
    Or go hit the bag.... a lot.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

White Boy Rick

If there’s a point to the movie, other than “never trust the word of an FBI agent”, I missed it.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 09-24-2018 at 02:54 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    White Boy Rick

If there’s a point to the movie, other than “never trust the word of an FBI agent”, I missed it.
    Not to mention the severe white washing of the actual story, no pun intended.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Mrs. Awesome drug me to The House with a Clock in it's Walls. It turned out to be a good bit of family friendly entertainment. A good one the kids will enjoy and mom and dad won't be bored by.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 09-24-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    I tried to watch the Death Wish remake but quit watching less than half way through. Bad.

Hat tip to @Casual Friday.

Wanted to re-watch The Town a few days ago, and realized that I'd lost my DVD. Bought the extended version on Amazon Video.

Definitely worth the money. It's got almost 30 minutes of extra footage in it. Nothing story altering, but a ton a small scenes and dialog that just make it better than the original.

Also watched season two of Iron Fist on Netflix. Season two was absolutely better than season one. I liked S1, but it was probably my least favorite Marvel/Netflix show....S2 redeems.

I have a confession, against my better judgement I watched the new Magnum PI series premier, and I am as shocked as anyone, I kind of liked it. The new series has the same feel as the original. Like most, I believe Tom Selleck will always be Magnum but if you let that slide the overall show was enjoyable. Seems like the creators were fans of the original. The pilot story line followed a similar story line as the original but with enough differences to make it its own. They did do a more believable job than the original explaining how Magnum came to leave at Robin Master's house. I do like the new version of Higgins better than the orignal, besides the fact she is a pretty blonde. I could do without the obvious flirting they are building in between Higgins and Magnum. Overall it was enjoyable and I will watch the next episode.

Watched Magnum PI and I too am in the boat of give it a few more episodes. Also watched The Manifest. Interesting story that has possibilities. It too is in the give it a few more episodes to see where they take it.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The problem that I see is, sooner or later, Magnum and Higgins will jump into bed with each other. And that, likely as not, will effectively ruin the show. Just like Moonlighting.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Banned
    In keeping with my habit of staying on the cutting edge of new movies I finally watched The Alamo(2004) 14 YEARS after it came out. I was impressed with Billy Bob's performance but I need to watch the movie again before I make up my mind

User Tag List