Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FNS 9

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Mine arrived last week but I won't likely be shooting it until next week.

I'll definitely check it with an X300U and an APL.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    You may want to try a TLR-1 also. The attachment method uses a large spring loaded screw which seems to squeeze the frame on polymer pistols. The Gen 3 Glock 22's seemed to have more / worse WML related issues with the TLR vs the X300.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Okay, pretty sure I have one of those kicking around somewhere as well, thanks

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Shot the FNS9 and FNS9C at a range demo. Really shot well and i really liked the FNS9C concept (Carry configuration and Full Size for same firearm). I am married to my G17, so it's hard to get a really good feel after only ten rounds fired. The only con I had was ,where on my G17 I added Talon Rubberized grips (Live in hot steamy Gulf Coast) The FN's have a pretty large very tactile grip Pattern. Almost needs grip tape to tame the texture down.
    Last edited by Kennydale; 05-17-2016 at 06:12 PM.
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Site Supporter
    We received suggestions from a neighboring agency and from the FBI field office SWAT team that we might try other lights to alleviate the issue. We purchased InForce lights/ Our training coordinator experienced a malfunction when he torqued the light down (contrary to InForce instructions). I am hesitant to try a gun/light combination that depends on how tight the attachment system is. I have put a couple hundred rounds downrange using a Surefire X300 without drama. I'm going to try the weapon with the TLR-1 at the range this week.

User Tag List