Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SilencerCo Warlock II (.22 only) aluminum suppressor, $125!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Yes, I called him and he called me right back. They are out of stock he said sold 15 or 16 of them within four hours.
    I don't blame anyone for jumping on that.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Happily, we're bringing on an NFA dealer as a site supporter soon. I bought my Spectre II from him and he's solid, files Form 4s the day that you buy and has great prices and comms.
    Very interesting - you have my attention.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Very interesting - you have my attention.
    Hasohn Brothers is here. I found them through trial and error. Bought my Spectre II from them and had it fast. They are handling three other Form 4s for me. I trust them and have been to their shop.
    #RESIST

I'm going to have to have my buddy at Silencerco let me take one for a spin. He said they are introducing a newer version so I wonder if the old one is getting phased out.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I visited mine in NFA jail at the Hansohn Brothers shop and it was shocking how light it was. Imagine twirling a big Sharpie through your fingers and that is how it feels.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I'm going to have to have my buddy at Silencerco let me take one for a spin. He said they are introducing a newer version so I wonder if the old one is getting phased out.
    I've been hearing rumors of 4 new models coming out from SilencerCo. Very interested to see what they're coming out with.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I visited mine in NFA jail at the Hansohn Brothers shop and it was shocking how light it was. Imagine twirling a big Sharpie through your fingers and that is how it feels.
    3oz. I check the box everytime to see if there is actually a can in there!
    Last edited by Hansohn Brothers; 09-03-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Has anyone tried pre-treating their aluminum cans with silicone?

http://www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html

I'd love a Warlock as a pistol-dedicated can and use my Spectre II as a rifle can but the maintenance on Al baffles concerns me.

Any thoughts?

Also, another +1 for a Hansohn. Just waiting for the call to pick up my 9mm can - *should* be any day now.....I hope.

On topic - my FIL used Tar Heel State when I was visiting him in NC. Nice guy and very helpful. Notary, engraving and 3 cans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm doing the silicone thing on my Spectre II. So far, I have not "baked it in" and most of the baffles stay wet except for the first and last. I need to try baking it in as it does not work as miraculously for me as others.

The answer to your cleaning the Warlock II question is hitting the baffles with baking soda via a nozzle driven by an air compressor.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 09-03-2015 at 07:59 PM.
    #RESIST

Suppressors don't need to be squeaky clean. Just knock the big chunks off. The irregularities increase air turbulence which makes for a quieter suppressor.

Forgot about the sofa blaster. I keep forgetting to grab a cheap Harbor Freight one to try out.

Thanks!

A week or so ago I was talking to Hansohns via email about an Element II. 4oz and stainless baffles.

Out of stock though.

Decisions....

User Tag List