Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SilencerCo Warlock II (.22 only) aluminum suppressor, $125!

+1 for Hansohn Brothers.

I have a Warlock on order as well got it for a little more through Hanshon. Plan on picking up an Omega and dedicating it to 5.56 duty. He got me out of the Gemtech only thing with a great call. Plan on a 9mm can as well in the next month just so I can have these "toys" now.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    +1 for Hansohn Brothers.

I have a Warlock on order as well got it for a little more through Hanshon. Plan on picking up an Omega and dedicating it to 5.56 duty. He got me out of the Gemtech only thing with a great call. Plan on a 9mm can as well in the next month just so I can have these "toys" now.
    Have you looked at the Sandman S as opposed to the Omega? Hansohn has both, I believe.

What 9mm can are you looking at?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three prior customers in this thread already.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Have you looked at the Sandman S as opposed to the Omega? Hansohn has both, I believe.

What 9mm can are you looking at?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I am looking at the Griffin Revolution 9 because of what I was being told by Hanshon and my requirements. Still looking around because it will be the last suppressor for a bit.

Have not looked at the Sandman-S but I have a Silencerco Specwar K on order for my PWS 107 SBR so I am trying not to go to too many different mounts. I am already in the hole on mounts a bit due to thinking I was going to go with two more Gemtechs and then finding out about the SilencerCo price list means I could Add a .22 can and stamps for the price of just the two Gemtechs.

Understood about the mounts.

My Rev 9 from Hansohn should be approved any day now.

You're welcome to give it a test drive when it arrives if you feel like driving to Fredericksburg.

Sounds like a plan.

Note the comparison between the two double A batteries and this suppressor:

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Note the comparison between the two double A batteries and this suppressor:

Yeah, I was comparing it side-by-side to the Spectre at Tar Heel State in July.

Its disturbingly light. Toy-like even. But obviously high quality.

I got to shoot the Warlock on my CZ455 Tacticool last weekend. The barrel was cut down to 16.5" and threaded by the previous owner.

While the light weight is impressive, I was also impressed at how quiet it is. It did a great job suppressing some of my favorite ammo, CCI Standard Velocity (1070 FPS), which has not been the case with another suppressor that I have used. I tried some CCI Quiet (710 FPS) with it and could hardly tell the difference between the two.

We were shooting a 5" x 3/8" steel circle at 150 yards and you could hear the report of the steel with ease. There is definitely going to be one of these in my future.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Put four mags through mine on my 22/45. This can gives up nothing to the Spectre II on suppression of .22 but it is literally so light that I did a double take, wondering if the baffles were in.
    #RESIST

User Tag List