Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: New Army Handgun Solicitation.

Really good to know! Thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
    Speaking just for myself, if I knew I had to defend myself or a loved one, and was limited to a pistol, I would have an M9A3 in my hands. There is no other option for me that would provide me with the level of confidence I have in that firearm to hit what I intend to hit, and to function flawlessly.
    Sounds good. I am looking forward to seeing one. To date, though, no local gun shop has had any luck in obtaining one or even getting a sense when they should come in.
    Last edited by Jeep; 10-31-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Sounds good. I am looking forward to seeing one. To date, though, no local gun shop has had any luck in obtaining one or even getting a sense when they should come in.
    That's interesting that there are no local gun shops,

I know of 3 in Australia that has the M9A3 in very limited stock and there is one at my local club.

For once we aren't screwed over down under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen one in Atlanta.

The major distributors have them on allocation (including the G variant), so your more high-volume dealers might be able to get them easier than the smaller joints.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    My LGS had one (M9A3) here in Texas a month or two ago, an F variant but it still sold quick.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Wait, what? They can't even use the Gen 3 block?!

You forget: Military Intelligence is a contradiction in terms that they work hard to live up to.

I too would love to get my hands on an M9A3 as well (G version, please.) If it's all that and a bag of chips I'll probably have to add one to my collection, right next to my 92G (which is REALLY sad and lonely since someone decided to stop making 92Gs again!)
    Last edited by hufnagel; 11-01-2016 at 06:49 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    You forget: Military Intelligence is a contradiction in terms that they work hard to live up to.

I too would love to get my hands on an M9A3 as well (G version, please.) If it's all that and a bag of chips I'll probably have to add one to my collection, right next to my 92G (which is REALLY sad and lonely since someone decided to stop making 92Gs again!)
    Hey, I resemble that remark!! I'll be in the corner in my MI sweatshirt, drinking coffee in my FT Huachuca mug.....

I'd love to get one as well....oh wait...living behind the iron curtain in hell means I won't see one...

Aloha

Quote Originally Posted by wylie27 View Post
    That's interesting that there are no local gun shops,

I know of 3 in Australia that has the M9A3 in very limited stock and there is one at my local club.

For once we aren't screwed over down under.

What kind of license do you need in Australia to buy an A3, and are there any magazine restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    What kind of license do you need in Australia to buy an A3, and are there any magazine restrictions?
    You require a Target Pistol (category H) licence. It's a convoluted process which takes over 12 months to get and you can only use it at approved ranges.

We have 10 round magazine limit for all pistols and barrel length minimums of 121cm for semi auto and 100cm for revolver

User Tag List