Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: New Army Handgun Solicitation.

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Holding 4" at 50 meters 90% of the time from a commercial mass-produced polymer-frame pistol? Good luck.

Piece of cake for the P30/VP9, and I would imagine for the .40 caliber variants of those pistols, as well. My wife shoots a pair of .40 P30s, but we've never shot them past 25 yards. I have shot my 9mm P30s at 50 enough to know that they have this ability.

Holding 4" at 50 meters 90% of the time from a commercial mass-produced polymer-frame pistol? Good luck.
    SIG P320 can do it.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    I wonder what smith and Wesson has up there sleeve. General dynamics fixing M&P's to sell the gubernment?

S&W will enter a modified/improved M&P. They (S&W) are pretty excited with the results from the General Dynamics collaboration and "are looking forward to doing other projects with General Dynamics".

Holding 4" at 50 meters 90% of the time from a commercial mass-produced polymer-frame pistol? Good luck....
    A CZ P-09 will do it with ease. However, I am just about sure their bid will look just like Ruger's.

Probably nothing in the budget about additional training. Which in my opinion would go farther than the phased plasma pistol in the 40 watt range they want.. As long as the Mil is using ball ammo and NATO uses 9mm I don't see a change there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    ...phased plasma pistol in the 40 watt range they want...
    Hey just what you see pal.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

It'll be interesting to watch what happens. Biggest problem with the M9 was lack of maintenance and inferior parts purchased through third party vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    It'll be interesting to watch what happens. Biggest problem with the M9 was lack of maintenance and inferior parts purchased through third party vendors.
    How about marksmanship training?

Yes marksmanship training but I was referring to the complaints about the M9 being unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    As Joshua said.. A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
    Good idea, WOPR.

User Tag List