Page 142 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1774

Thread: Lever Guns

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    So your post just reminded me that I told you I was going to look for that ammo.
    I did, and located....

32-20, not 25🙄😒

Sorry bout that.

Youre in luck, Cimarron has 1866 carbines in 32-20 in stock, as do several gunbroker sellers.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    That’s the spirit! Enable!...enable!!!
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    That’s the spirit! Enable!...enable!!!
    They also have 38 spl 1866s in stock, which would be a fun shooters.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

You know, with one of these in a gun rack in the back window of a Rivian R1T you’d probably be able to convince the rubes you were a time traveler.

Name:  52CFCB30-E085-4EA1-AECD-22C8801D96AF.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  16.4 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Youre in luck, Cimarron has 1866 carbines in 32-20 in stock, as do several gunbroker sellers.
    A friend of mine gifted me two boxes of .44 Magnum ammo, despite the fact that I don't own a .357 magnum. You can see where this is going...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    D'oh! 🫣
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    A friend of mine gifted me two boxes of .44 Magnum ammo, despite the fact that I don't own a .357 magnum. You can see where this is going...
    That should have been "gifted me with two boxes of .44 Magnum, despite the fact that I don't own a .44 Magnum."
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    That should have been "gifted me with two boxes of .44 Magnum, despite the fact that I don't own a .44 Magnum."
    Are you sure???

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Rifle seeds.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I saw Serbu's video, which came out ahead of the anouncement. I didn't realize he worked at Ares that rebranded into "FightLite". The name "Herring" is just as dumb. But at least they didn't rape the English language this time.

The transfer arc is quite interesting and unusual. The Red RydAR, a previous lever-action AR, used a more conventional lever.

User Tag List