Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Return of the Grendel

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    weight.) Sadly, I had FTF issues and broke a bolt; decided the Grendel was not ready for prime time and moved on.
    Feed issues plagued the Grendel from the start but I never heard they had been resolved. Are FTF issues still common with the platform?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    Feed issues plagued the Grendel from the start but I never heard they had been resolved. Are FTF issues still common with the platform?
    Not in mine, but sample of one and all that. I don't consider the G to be a fighting gun, just an excellent weapon for the enthusiast. Not for issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Not in mine, but sample of one and all that. I don't consider the G to be a fighting gun, just an excellent weapon for the enthusiast. Not for issue.
    So far so good with my new PF upper; 320 rounds, 4 different bullets, no function issues. Everything is easily sub-MOA. Agreed that this is not a defense gun, but I am sure looking forward to hunting with it this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    So far so good with my new PF upper; 320 rounds, 4 different bullets, no function issues. Everything is easily sub-MOA. Agreed that this is not a defense gun, but I am sure looking forward to hunting with it this fall.
    Glad to hear it. Given your history with the Grendel, it's pretty cool that it is working well for you. I really think it is the "ultimate" do all, individual rifleman's rifle.

User Tag List