Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruger P94 with bulit in laser

Ruger P94 with bulit in laser

Has anybody ever owned one of these and if so what can you tell me about this pistol.
    I have stumbled up on one for $350.00

I'm jealous. I want one just because they're odd.

Have any pictures?

JR1572

I have a P94 9mm stainless I bought new in '94 and have run many a round through it (over 50,000 but unsure past that).

Brick shit house comes to mind. Not the most ergo gun but it gets the job done. Didn't know there was a built in laser model.
    Last edited by Lomshek; 08-24-2015 at 11:44 PM.

50k+ through a ruger!? Does ruger know?? That should be like a world record?

Wow, the laser by its self would cost that much. Is it a guide rod laser?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Hardly-particularly for a metal-framed P-Series Ruger. The P85/89/90 pistols in particular are noted for their longevity, and the camblock variant of the P94/P944 as well.

Best, Jon

LOL. Not quite. Big heavy slides and big heavy frames help the durability a lot.

Heck where did you get the recoil springs for that endeavor? I've got an old P94 in that could use some love but I haven't been able to turn up a spring for it.

Comparing springs the P95 recoil spring will work.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSabo40 View Post
    Heck where did you get the recoil springs for that endeavor? I've got an old P94 in that could use some love but I haven't been able to turn up a spring for it.

I have a P95 that I've had...jeez 16 years now. For a long time it was my only pistol. I checked my log book recently, it has 38,000 roumds through it. Four recoil spring changes and a set of magazine springs. It's never malfunctioned, ever. Gun looks brand new inside. I'll be long dead before it is worn out. If Ruger had built a compact framed version, I am convinced it would have been a top selling concealed carry gun. Also that we would all be looking for one for AIWB today.

-Rob

User Tag List