Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Apparently the Canadian military wants a new handgun

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Inside baseball says that Glock is at a disadvantage, because the Canadian nation’s standard hookers n blow quotient is already waaaaay beyond what Glock can muster to influence contracting.

I mean, have any of you ever been to Vancouver?

Oh yes.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Great news for CZ. If they can basically get the expansion of the proposal to include a P10-like handgun, they'll be in like Flynn.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    They could get a couple hundred per gun if they sold those BHPs to an American importer, such as AIM Surplus. If they can then piggynack on the M17 contract for $177/per, that's a bit of a profit for Her Majesty's Loyal Subjects.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    I read that the Canadians were in some pretty fierce fighting in Afghanistan. I wonder if there is any history of the guns being used there.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    They could get a couple hundred per gun if they sold those BHPs to an American importer, such as AIM Surplus. If they can then piggynack on the M17 contract for $177/per, that's a bit of a profit for Her Majesty's Loyal Subjects.
    I think it’d be cool to have an Inglis Hi Power. Those integral rear sights are neat.

You know, just in case this groundbreaking opinion changes the Canadian government’s decision to sell off the pistols.

User Tag List