Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: 2016 is coming

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guy View Post
    Nevada as a free state is in serious jeopardy right now. In the Reno area, we're on the front edge of a huge housing and population boom that started with the Tesla gigafactory. Most of the employees for this boom will be California transplants. We're already seeing a shift towards liberalism in local and regional politics and attitudes. Nevada just passed a ballot initiative that was driven by Bloomberg, mandating background checks for private sales (the "gun show/internet loophole".) I fear that Nevada will become much like California, with Las Vegas driving the policies of the entire state based upon sheer weight of population, and Reno sort of stumbling along leaning left as well while the vast rural remainder of the state gets hosed. Same way LA and San Francisco force their vision on the rest of CA.
    Dammit.

Thanks for the Intel. I'm Gettin kinda tired of fighting, want to end up in a place that wants me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Ding ding ding!!!

We have a winner here!!!

To be more correct it is Cultural Cleansing but the net effect is the exact same. No different than the various Balkan factions driving out people who don't believe as they did - the progressives in Kalifornia want us to either submit to them (and give up our culture) or GTFO. Taxes don't even matter to them because they know if we leave we will be replaced by someone starting with a higher tax base.

Like I have way said - Liberals aren't, they are progressives who have zero compunction about destroying the lives of anyone who gets I their way.

See you on the other side of the Sierra or the camps - whichever comes first.
    Name:  IMG_0500.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  22.1 KB

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Name:  IMG_0500.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  22.1 KB
    Great minds think alike! I just downloaded the Red Dawn theme song.
    Optimists study English; pessimists study Chinese; and realists learn to use a Kalashnikov.

Going to enjoy an extended range session this evening, and am seriously thinking about picking up one of the 9mm P2000's that CDNN is blowing out for $549.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 11-11-2016 at 06:23 PM.

User Tag List