Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reputable NFA dealer with layaway program

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    For what it's worth, my Form 3 was submitted July 18th and approved August 7th. I was originally told 8 weeks on the Form 3 by Silencer Shop, but it's better to under-promise and over-deliver, so they probably overestimate on purpose.
    I had a few Form 3's go out from SS and boltcarrier.com on 7/22 and 7/23. Got the word yesterday that one from the 22nd shipped.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I had a few Form 3's go out from SS and boltcarrier.com on 7/22 and 7/23. Got the word yesterday that one from the 22nd shipped.
    Any NFA item from Ayan is pure deliciousness. Enjoy my friend.

Excellent! Wish the Form 4s were as fast as the Form 3s.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Excellent! Wish the Form 4s were as fast as the Form 3s.
    The eForms welcome letter that I received last week from the ATF said that Form 3s were being given priority over Form 4s. It also said that eForms would be back online for Form 4 submissions in December. Interestingly, this is the same month that Rule 41P is rumored to be unveiled, which makes me think that the two are not a coincidence. So, get your NFA fix now because trustees may soon need CLEO sign-off.

So far, only one of the three suppressors that I purchased between July 22-23rd have cleared the Form 3 hurdle. I'm waiting with baited breath to see if the other 2 clear in the next week or two. It seems to be the luck of the inspector.

Now that I've found THSF in my backyard, I may never need to play the Form 3 game again. Scott's inventory is literally that good.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Any NFA item from Ayan is pure deliciousness. Enjoy my friend.
    Yep, he seems to be a great resource for Knights gear. He is also super fast and responsive. Guys like him and Scott from THSF are models of customer service for the industry. I know that there are other great examples, but these are the last 2 that I've used for NFA purchases and I'm so far very pleased.

Site Supporter
    Besides being an awesome silencer dealer, THSF also does excellent laser engraving (if you're local he or his wife will usually just do it right then and there if you bring the item over), so it really is a one stop shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Besides being an awesome silencer dealer, THSF also does excellent laser engraving (if you're local he or his wife will usually just do it right then and there if you bring the item over), so it really is a one stop shop.
    Agreed. They can engrave the lower inside of the trigger guard without disassembling it. I've already had one done; more are on the way.

Yep, he seems to be a great resource for Knights gear. He is also super fast and responsive. Guys like him and Scott from THSF are models of customer service for the industry. I know that there are other great examples, but these are the last 2 that I've used for NFA purchases and I'm so far very pleased.
    Yeah, he's a good dude all around. I've known Ayan since before he was a dealer, when I was in the industry here in Central FL. He started and facilitated the local carbine matches here for a long time, but handed the reigns over a few years ago when he became a Knights dealer and SR25 Armorer. When I went looking for a Sr15 Mod 2, he was the obvious choice, and has been for anything KAC. I always send people his way with confidence.

I would have bought a KAC QDC from him, but I wanted a multi caliber crossover can, so I ended up with the Omega.

Agreed. They can engrave the lower inside of the trigger guard without disassembling it. I've already had one done; more are on the way.
    Great info, I'm going to have to look into these guys/gals. Thanks.

User Tag List