Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA picture thread

Owner / NFA Review Channel

My hog hunting tool, 9.5" AAC in 300blk, Mega lower, YHM can, and a H1.

Annual squirrel tournament yesterday. Element 2 on T-Bolt Reaper, Eley subsonic hollow.

Name:  squirrel element 2.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  83.8 KB Name:  squirrel element 2 2.jpg
Views: 1484
Size:  78.5 KB
    Last edited by vaspence; 01-17-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Site Supporter
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  52.3 KB
    Finally got around to putting my SBR together
    AXTS Lower
    11.5 BCM KMR

Hope to get to zero it in the next couple weeks.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1215
Size:  71.1 KB

I just completed the build on the left. Aero Precision upper and lower, 300 BL Ballistic Precision barrel, Alpha rail, ALG Trigger, MVB PDW stock and, oh yeah, a Saker are the main components. Other than the stock and can, the reason for choosing any other component was "it was on sale". Aero Precision does sell complete uppers but I wanted to roll my own and I like that by ordering the barrel separately I could get it pinned. Anyhow, it's my first build and went together with only a few glitches, so I'm moderately pleased with myself. Moderately because this is what I've been spending money on instead of Ammo and range fees for a while now.

For comparison next to it is a 6933. I'm pretty amazed how compact this package is even with the can mounted on it. We'll see if it works soon...

ETA: I have no idea how to rotate this pic...
    Last edited by TR675; 03-05-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Received stamps for my Omega and Sparrow on Friday, so went out to zero as much as possible yesterday. Didn't take many pics due to time constraints, but grabbed a few to share.

The 300blk build I put together from Black Friday sales. I had not even shot it before yesterday, so I went through that process prior to mounting the can. Shoots like a dream, functions perfect with subs and supers both suppressed and unsuppressed. Subs are laughably quiet. Noveske light recce functioned great, with next to no gas to the face while being slightly overgassed with the can. It will get a H2 buffer. My SR15 Mod 2 put a ton of gas in my face (like my buddies DD Mk18 with can), which was surprising. It's overgassed with suppressor, so I'll try a heavier buffer as well. Oddly, it wouldn't lock back with one particular 20rd Colt mag that functioned perfectly in the two other carbines. Was so distracted by all the gas that I forgot to take a picture.

300blk with Ballistic Advantage barrel

Noveske light recce

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Received stamps for my Omega and Sparrow on Friday, so went out to zero as much as possible yesterday. Didn't take many pics due to time constraints, but grabbed a few to share.

The 300blk build I put together from Black Friday sales. I had not even shot it before yesterday, so I went through that process prior to mounting the can. Shoots like a dream, functions perfect with subs and supers both suppressed and unsuppressed. Subs are laughably quiet. Noveske light recce functioned great, with next to no gas to the face while being slightly overgassed with the can. It will get a H2 buffer. My SR15 Mod 2 put a ton of gas in my face (like my buddies DD Mk18 with can), which was surprising. It's overgassed with suppressor, so I'll try a heavier buffer as well. Oddly, it wouldn't lock back with one particular 20rd Colt mag that functioned perfectly in the two other carbines. Was so distracted by all the gas that I forgot to take a picture.

300blk with Ballistic Advantage barrel

Noveske light recce
    Make sure you register your Omega with Silencerco. In addition to a suppressor pouch, they will send you a 30 cal ASR FH. If you don't need another 30 cal, call after you receive it and they will swap it out for 5.56 ASR FH.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Make sure you register your Omega with Silencerco. In addition to a suppressor pouch, they will send you a 30 cal ASR FH. If you don't need another 30 cal, call after you receive it and they will swap it out for 5.56 ASR FH.
    Yep, it's a nice pouch. I received mine a little while back. Now I have to find something to do with the new flash hider.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I did exactly that. Received the pouch and free 7.62 FH then sent it back swapped it for a 5.56 FH. The suppressor pouch is in the second pic.

User Tag List