Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Second USPSA match yesterday

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Thanks Fixer.

Like I said at the Beretta Forum, when I get my slide back from Tooltech (for night sight installation) for my latest 92FS, I may try a 92FS next time - just to try it.

But, since I qualify for the blue label Glocks with my job, I picked up that G17 for just over $400 - only to use for competing. And, those 2 dot Warren sights work wonders on that G17. I don't use the Glock for anything else but competition. I figured that if I used a DA/SA for competing, I might be at a slight disadvantage because almost no one else is using one there. There is one guy shooting a Stoeger Cougar, but he is coming in last or almost last every time.

I gotta try it at least once, though.
    TDA is not a disadvantage. Many of the most popular guns in Production Division are TDA.

Congratulations on getting out there and shooting.

Overall, I was 13 of 25, but with the guys in limited with more rounds in the mag and lighter triggers, I don't think that's bad.
    I don't believe there are trigger weight minimums in Production.

I figured that if I used a DA/SA for competing, I might be at a slight disadvantage because almost no one else is using one there.
    USPSA Production has been absolutely taken over by TDA guns like the CZ Accu-Shadow and Tanfoglio Stock II.

Site Supporter
    Awesome to see someone get out to shoot! It's a heck of a lot of fun!

I'd say throw a 13 lb hammer spring in that Beretta and rock on! I'm in love with the trigger on my Beretta after I changed the spring.

User Tag List