Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JMCK AIWB vs. George - Help me understand?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As these comments reinforce, AIWB holsters are very body specific. What works for you might not for me, and vice versa. Underscores the value of a custom holster maker.
    Quite true I'm sure. I have a G17 model with extra tuck and I am not a fan of the extra tuck at all for comfort; nor do I see a resulting concealment advantage vs other holsters I use with no tuck engineering whatsoever but lower ride height - which really delivers concealment and security. Two factors I rate way way above a "full firing grip" for the draw.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Had a Sacramento Deputy buying a Blue Label Glock today and he had a list of accessories to include the JMCK George for his Glock 17 and Glock 26. I believe the list came from Sacramento Sherrif's Range master

I have an Appalachian Concealment "Gladius" It is made by a small Kydex Holster maker. He too touts the wedge for a better concealment. 5'6" @250# I can make my G17 disappear.

Last edited by Kennydale; 08-22-2015 at 11:58 PM.

I'm interested in this also. I just got a G-17 holster that is too long for me. I will contact Tony after the weekend. I will probably need a G-19 length holster. I have a JMCK AIWB for a P-01 that is OK. The foam wedge sounds good.

User Tag List