Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No more VP9's 40's or P30SK's until 2016

No more VP9's 40's or P30SK's until 2016

Word from HK USA is that there will be no more VP9's, VP40's or P30SK's for commercial sales until early 2016.
    Something's up in HK land.

Good news is, I should be able to turn a tidy profit on the two VP9's I have sitting in the safe if I wait a month or two and then put 'em up for sale on the "pro" web site.
    Last edited by JodyH; 08-06-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I have the worst luck. Sold a AR with all kinds of stuff right before sandy hook. Now this, sold my vp9 a few weeks ago

In addition to Training Journals, we need Trading Journals, where we can track Wannabe's divestitures, and know what to buy...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    In addition to Training Journals, we need Trading Journals, where we can track Wannabe's divestitures, and know what to buy...
    I have a sickness

I just sold one on Tuesday

Plenty of P30SK's on Gunbroker.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Link? I need another HK like I need a ........... oh forget it, you can never have too many.
    Taking a break from social media.

No more will be leaving H&K for commercial sales until early 2016.
    Once the current dealer/distributor inventory is gone, it's gone until next year.
    This came from several independent contacts I have and just hit HKPro from yet another couple of sources.
    Last edited by JodyH; 08-06-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Woah.

So, one wonders what they are doing with all those cold hammer forging machines...???

Rumors are rampant.
    Last edited by JodyH; 08-06-2015 at 05:23 PM.

User Tag List