Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: No more VP9's 40's or P30SK's until 2016

For carry AIWB, what is the argument for a 30sk over a P2000 with flat base plates?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    For carry AIWB, what is the argument for a 30sk over a P2000 with flat base plates?
    uhhh...less grip to print, and less barrel to jam into your leg/junk when you sit?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Don't have 30sk, but I think it is identical to 2000sk. There's not a lot of argument. You want a P2000 length holster for the junk carry anyway, true to the length sk holster is too short to stay stable.
    Grip is numerically shorter but practically it only plays out in very contorted body positions when wearing suboptimal clothing.

Remember thought, I find no difference between 2000 and 30 when everyone says there is. Maybe I am not a person to listen to here.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    All the G36's are being replaced with 416's and 417's.
    Well, if that's the case, that's probably the answer..HK likely got alot to make,and a short time to do it in..

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    You want a P2000 length holster for the junk carry anyway, true to the length sk holster is too short to stay stable.
    That's just like your opinion man.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I spoke to a local dealer today who said the VP9 pistols were still available from distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    That's just like your opinion man.
    Correct, nothing more than that, but based on carrying an sk in a true length shaggy for about 5 months before switching to a P30 length holster.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I spoke to a local dealer today who said the VP9 pistols were still available from distributors.
    I'm hearing the same thing from my dealer JBP55. It sounds like there are plenty to be had in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    ...the German bund...
    I don't think that means what you think it means...

/digression
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I don't think that means what you think it means...

/digression
    Guessing he meant Bundeswehr. That's how I read it.

User Tag List