Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

What would you do?

Context is that bearded guy burned a Confederate flag at a Confederate flag rally in the South. To me it looks like an confrontation between an LEO and an Open Carry "activist." Personally, as a non LE guy with no LE training, I would have drawn if I was the cop.

Reminder; this is the LE forum. Keep it respectful.

Last edited by LittleLebowski; 08-02-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    #RESIST

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

That is an easy way to get shot, I am interested what the police officers in our forum will have to say.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 08-02-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Not much information:

On Saturday, hundreds upon hundreds of people from Georgia arrived at Stone Mountain, the nation’s largest Confederate memorial, to show their support for the Confederate flag.

The Southern Poverty Law Center reported that some of the attendees were armed: they tweeted a photo of one attendee openly carrying an AR-15 style rifle as he walked around.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Not much information:
    I don't think we will get info on that specific context, unless someone calls that PD and asks to speak to that specific officer....
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I don't think we will get info on that specific context, unless someone calls that PD and asks to speak to that specific officer....
    Prolly but you never know.
    #RESIST

Updated OP with context.
    #RESIST

Looks more to me like a LEO trying to bring calm between a person who is openly carrying and another member of the crowd who appears somewhat agitated and possibly has threatened the person bearing arms.

Putting your hand on your pistol in front of a Uniformed Officer is not a smart thing to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Putting your hand on your pistol in front of a Uniformed Officer is not a smart thing to do...
    That, and I keep thinking photographer is in a really really bad location for the situation, with two officers and dipstick being profoundly retarded.
    Last edited by Malamute; 08-02-2015 at 11:55 AM.

User Tag List