Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post class AAR thoughts, and medical plan advice, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Nice. This is what makes PF the bomb. Solid posts, with very, very minimal fanboy issues ( I suppose according to some, I'm an AIWB fanboy), and just general positive education from multiple angles and sources.
    You don't gotta love it. You just gotta do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Very useful thread, my thanks to all.

Would this also be a worthy topic during lunchtime discussions as well? Additional observations from students/staff after the event?

100%. There should always be room for an AAR/Hot Wash/Lessons Learned stage at the end. Wether or not it is utilized is up to those running the show. Would only make sense to include this topic, or any topic, if relevant. I would prefer to continue to have those discussions centered around "yeah, the med plan was solid, did not have to do it live." Best outcome possible. Unless of course it's a LET class for TCCC or similar, obviously.
    You don't gotta love it. You just gotta do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Very useful thread, my thanks to all.

Would this also be a worthy topic during lunchtime discussions as well? Additional observations from students/staff after the event?
    At lunch time id ask the students to share their personal experience in reference to giving aid. Story time is great, especially when it is constructive.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List