Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel good or actually good?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Cycling? I've heard the "you can't buy fast" from cyclers more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Cycling? I've heard the "you can't buy fast" from cyclers more than once.
    So true. After injuring myself in swimming, I'm back into cycling. Rode with a forum member yesterday and feeling it
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    So true. After injuring myself in swimming, I'm back into cycling. Rode with a forum member yesterday and feeling it
    And they say low impact swimming is so safe!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

S4 pm'd me about the sport, so I assume he doesn't want to go into detail on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I permanently injured myself swimming. Repetitive motion injury.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I still prefer and miss it. However, I feel like there's something torn in my right shoulder. I'm not the type to complain about injuries (see .45ACP 230 HP injury to the elbow that I never complain about ) but all is not well in my right shoulder. I would like to formally announce that it's all Sean M's fault as he mentioned sub minute 100 meter times and I was trying to do that myself I never got below 1:10 for two laps but did get consistent 6:30-ish 500 meter times.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    S4 pm'd me about the sport, so I assume he doesn't want to go into detail on the forum.
    Precisely, my sport is a small world with a predominant political culture unfriendly to the shooting sports and self defense in general. I have to work with and for these individuals/institutions.
    1986s4

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I still prefer and miss it. However, I feel like there's something torn in my right shoulder. I'm not the type to complain about injuries (see .45ACP 230 HP injury to the elbow that I never complain about ) but all is not well in my right shoulder. I would like to formally announce that it's all Sean M's fault as he mentioned sub minute 100 meter times and I was trying to do that myself I never got below 1:10 for two laps but did get consistent 6:30-ish 500 meter times.
    I was an awesome mountain biker until my brother bought me that saddle that was like sitting on a spike. But it was 1/2 the weight of the last saddle, therefore it HAD to be better.

It ended my riding for a decade and then some.

User Tag List