Thread: Posting in the 'Mindset and Tactics' Section

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Posting in the 'Mindset and Tactics' Section

Hello [whatever moderator is monitoring this];

I recently tried to place a post in the 'Mindset and Tactics' subsection, as I thought the topic of the post was most appropriate there. I wasn't completely sure the topic belonged in that area, although it didn't seem to fit anywhere else. At any rate, my post has never appeared, and I'm not entirely sure why.

If I, in my nigh on immeasurable brilliance, have missed a detail, painfully obvious to even the most ignorant and disinterested of casual observers, which would explain this issue, please excuse me.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Hi Tom,

When I go to the mainboard, I'm seeing this. The folder for 'Mindset and Tactics' is grayed out. When I look inside of the thread, I don't get the usual bold-faced threads being ones I haven't looked at, and regular text being ones I've read. They're all appearing as if I've viewed them.

Name:  pf.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  49.2 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Hi Tom,

It looks like it's working now. I have no idea what happened earlier. The icon on the main board is still gray for me though, but the content is there.

For what it's worth, I can see Chance's post. Always wondered if that section was locked down since there doesn't seem to have been much activity for some weeks now

User Tag List