Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I really want to see her burn in jail for this.
    Multiple leaks are coming out that the FBI agents and investigators feel the same way, and if it doesn't happen there may be a serious inner rebellion. No matter what your feelings are about the FBI, nobody in LE likes to be punked and nor an obvious political pawn. It is one thing when there is a hint of it or happens at a level you never see, it is another when it is painfully obvious to everyone that politics are being played and makes you look incompetent and stupid.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Two words... Presidential pardon.
    Obama will give She Clinton one after his Justice department ruins her and Bill's legacy.
    Obama hates the Clintons and wants them almost destroyed. Why almost? Because they still have enough power and know enough inside dirt on Obama to take him out as well if he backs them into too tight of a corner.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Do we any other sources than Fox?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    No other MSM source reports on her negatively.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    No other MSM source reports on her negatively.
    I don't really give fox any more credibility than any other MSM outlet. Still, the Clinton investigation has been covered by various other sources....Including MSM, factually counter to your belief.
    Last edited by TGS; 01-12-2016 at 11:30 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Clinton starting to stink like day old fish.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...sanders-217614

Site Supporter
    I don't really give fox any more credibility than any other MSM outlet.
    I trust Catherine Herridge, YMMV
    Last edited by RoyGBiv; 01-12-2016 at 11:33 AM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I trust Catherine Herridge, YMMV
    Actually, most of their hard journalists. Their analysts are simply better than MSNBC, but still full of issues. Fox has done well with their hard news folks including Herridge, Griffon, a couple of others, and Brett Baer is by far my favorite actual News anchor.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I don't really give fox any more credibility than any other MSM outlet. Still, the Clinton investigation has been covered by various other sources....Including MSM, factually counter to your belief.
    "Covered" and "accurately reported" are two different things.

Sure, I agree, some have covered it, like CNN who constantly says shes right and the right is lying.

So the beliefs of liberals will be contrary to mine, that's not even debatable.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Either the anonymous sources only went to Fox, or only Fox is reporting what the anonymous sources said.

Of course, other Fox sources for this issue are Bob Woodward and a D.C. DA: Hillary’s E-Mail Scandal Grows: Latest Batch Shows She Broke Rules, Again
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List