Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    I disagree. I think we'll see a Sanders/Warren or else an O'Malley/Sanders ticket. Hilary is being played and she doesn't realize it.
    Never underestimate the Clinton machine. Bill is the one behind Hillary's campaign--he wants back in the White House very badly--and he is doing his usual calling to Dems up and down the line. Remember, most Dems want something from the government, and Bill is an expert at making very clear that unless they support Hillary early there will be no goodies for them when she wins.

The guys who supported Obama over Hillary in 2008 are being told that their prior treachery will be forgiven--if they get on board and get on board early.

Besides, the Dems know Bernie and think he is a kook (they say he is the Dems' Ron Paul), and they think O'Malley is a gaffe prone lightweight.

The view of many Dems is that while Hillary is a lousy candidate in many ways, so long as they can keep her away from ordinary people, do a lot of softly-lit commercials talking about grandchildren, the middle class and fairness (and hinting that all women should vote for another woman) she should be able to beat whichever Rep survives the coming Rep knife-fight, and then with her money they can do to the Rep what Obama did to Romney in 2012--define him as a bad person through massive ad buys making essentially false claims.

Hillary will be the Dem candidate unless she melts down like the Wicked Witch of the West. Which, of course, she is perfectly capable of doing.

Site Supporter
    FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.
    One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

The FBI is particularly on edge in the wake of how the case of former CIA Director David Petraeus was handled.

One of the three sources said some FBI agents felt Petraeus was given a slap on the wrist for sharing highly classified information with his mistress and biographer Paula Broadwell, as well as lying to FBI agents about his actions.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

There needs to be a public outcry for a Special Prosecutor. If this is handled by the JustUs Department nothing will be done.

Queue the "what difference does it make" video...
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Sweet. But I wonder if it's going to make any difference. What are the odds Loretta Lynch, or anyone else in the present administration, would follow through?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Sweet. But I wonder if it's going to make any difference. What are the odds Loretta Lynch, or anyone else in the present administration, would follow through?
    I wonder if there's a small chance Obama wants to crush the Clintons and damn the Democratic party, because he can always play the race card?
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

The problem is that the partisan public perception has kind of killed the issue among people not on the political right. Pretty much every democrat I know and many moderates seem to think this is "yet another right wing conspiracy theory" and the NYT's lack of journalistic integrity is IMO a big contributor.

Just look at this article, where they turn Hillary's incompetence into "mixed concerns on security of information." In the real world half-assing your job is something that should get you fired, but if your name is Clinton half-assing it is actually a defense, because at least you tried some of the time.
    Last edited by Eyesquared; 01-11-2016 at 12:28 PM.

I really want to see her burn in jail for this.
    Last edited by voodoo_man; 01-11-2016 at 12:48 PM.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I wonder if there's a small chance Obama wants to crush the Clintons and damn the Democratic party, because he can always play the race card?
    Or... What if the Obamas get it in their head that Michelle could be the first female president?
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 01-11-2016 at 01:28 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Or... What if the Obamas get it in their head that Michelle could be the first female president?
    Not unlikely.

Personally, I'd make popcorn, sit back, and enjoy watching the Clinton and Obama wings of the Democratic Party destroy each other. Who knows, we may get a second coming of Harry Truman out of it!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List