Page 14 of 120 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Obama is not a fool.

Case in point. Back in 2004 Obama got his ass handed to him in a Senate race against GOP ex-Prosecutor Jim Ryan. At the 11th hour of the campaign, Ryan's divorce records in California were unsealed .A certain dude named Axelrod is connected with this event.

As it happened Mr Ryan and his wife were into saucy stuff. Sex clubs and the like. Personally , whatever a man does with his wife is their business. Given the moral fiber of most IL State Inma-err, politicians, the dude should have gotten an award for marital fidelity.

The Il voters didn't see it that way, what with the ink on George Ryan's(No Relation) arrest docs still being hot .Ryan crashed so hard the IL GOP pulled him from the ballot, and Obama strolled into the US Senate with a one-sided default victory.
    There were rumors that Barry and his Chicago running buddy Rahm were regulars in the local gay clubs. Years ago online I ran across what was billed as recorded testimony of a guy who procured drugs for and performed certain oral acts on Barry. Sounded legit but who knows. Heck the guy even got a book published detailing it.

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-L...larry+sinclair
    Last edited by JohnO; 02-06-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    There were rumors that Barry and his Chicago running buddy Rahm were regulars in the local gay clubs. Years ago online I ran across what was billed as recorded testimony of a guy who procured drugs for and performed certain oral acts on Barry. Sounded legit but who knows. Heck the guy even got a book published detailing it.

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-L...larry+sinclair
    There's people who make up that kind of crap about just about every celeb. Were it provable, Hillary would have found it, and dang sure made it public back in 2008 or before 2012.
    Last edited by Joe in PNG; 02-06-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    There's people who make up that kind of crap about just about every celeb. Were it provable, Hillary would have found it, and dang sure made it public back in 2008 or before 2012.
    Perhaps. Nowadays being a heterosexual cheater is a most unforgivably incorrect scandal, including the alternatives.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Perhaps. Nowadays being a heterosexual cheater is a most unforgivably incorrect scandal, including the alternatives.
    Actually, the more cynical would say the biggest sin is getting caught. During elections, the tactic of slinging accusations of bad behavior looks easy, but if you do it wrong, it can backfire. First, the accusations do need to be true, or at least truthful. Second, the person accused has to deny the accusations.

-false accusation can create sympathy for the person accused
    -ignoring & downplaying the accusations can make the accusers look like partisan persecutors, and also create sympathy
    -Ignoring and downplaying can 'run out the clock', especially if the media is playing along

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Doesn't really surprise me. Once worked on a project for some Navy technical folk. Nothing was SCI, so they just told us to use their gmail addresses. Said it would take them weeks to receive email via their .mil accounts. Weeks.
    My mail.mil email works fine, but there are some things about working on government computers that are very inconvenient. The biggest hassle is when they disabled all of our USB ports seven or eight years ago, which can make it hard to transfer files. Emailing a file to a gmail account is one way to get around this. Also, there are some emails that I couldn't read on my blackberry because they were encrypted, and reading attachments on that thing was almost impossible, and forwarding it to a personal email account was another workaround. Even with a laptop set up by our IT department, the remote access software they force us when we're working at home or TDY is pretty unreliable (I gave up and don't bother with a laptop anymore), and again, forwarding mail to a personal account is another workaround. But convenience is not a valid excuse to break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    My mail.mil email works fine, but there are some things about working on government computers that are very inconvenient. The biggest hassle is when they disabled all of our USB ports seven or eight years ago, which can make it hard to transfer files. Emailing a file to a gmail account is one way to get around this. Also, there are some emails that I couldn't read on my blackberry because they were encrypted, and reading attachments on that thing was almost impossible, and forwarding it to a personal email account was another workaround. Even with a laptop set up by our IT department, the remote access software they force us when we're working at home or TDY is pretty unreliable (I gave up and don't bother with a laptop anymore), and again, forwarding mail to a personal account is another workaround. But convenience is not a valid excuse to break the rules.
    So...things put in place for using technology for handling sensitive information can be inconvenient.....no kidding! I guess Mrs. Clinton cannot be bothered with inconvenience like the rest of the workforce in the federal government and military. And this is the point...if Mrs. Clinton gets a pass on this...then in the future, there can be no standard for interrupting convenience.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Don't worry everyone, I'm sure the press is going to be all over this issue real soon...

Well, as soon as they get permission from Hillary!, that is.

I just threw up a little reading that story. This is how we lose the republic. The press is letting the politicians write the stories covering the politicians for them.

Site Supporter
    Just keeps getting worse.

Catherine Herridge deserves a Pulitzer.

Official: Top Clinton aides also handled ‘top secret’ intel on server

At least a dozen email accounts handled the “top secret” intelligence that was found on Hillary Clinton’s server and recently deemed too damaging for national security to release, a U.S. government official close to the review told Fox News.

The official said the accounts include not only Clinton’s but those of top aides – including Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines – as well as State Department Under Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and others.

A second source not authorized to speak on the record said the number of accounts involved could be as high as 30 and reflects how the intelligence was broadly shared, replied to, and copied to individuals using the unsecured server.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    ^^^ And how about Kennedy lying under oath?

Kennedy recently told the House Benghazi Select Committee that he knew about Clinton's personal email account from the beginning, but did not understand the "scope," thinking it was for reaching husband Bill Clinton and their daughter Chelsea -- and not for the exclusive handling of State Department business. Kennedy's testimony appears to conflict with emails released through the Freedom of Information Act that show he routinely sent and received government business from the Clinton account.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

There's blood in the water. It's going to be a feeding frenzy by summer.

User Tag List