Page 12 of 120 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Give me a minute, I'll ask them.

I mean, heck, there are so many Canucks down here in Clearwater, you'd think an Ice Hockey match would break out in the frozen food locker at Costco.

PS No offense to Ex-Canadians who are now US citizens: I married one.
    Brings to mind the joke about the guy whose new boss tells him he is putting him in charge of the Canadian market, to which he replies "...only things in Canada are hockey players and whores. " To which the boss humorlessly informs him "my wife is from Canada." to which he responds "So, what team does she play on?"
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    German version of events...

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    What did I tell ya.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/31/politi...n-emails-iowa/

"Washington (CNN)Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Sunday that rival Hillary Clinton's email controversy is a "very serious issue," even though he has refused to attack the former secretary of state on that front.

Asked Sunday by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" whether voters should interpret his refusal to engage Clinton on the email issue to mean that Clinton did nothing wrong, Sanders replied with a firm, "No.""
    He smells blood. So its a smart move for him.

Now it looks like John Kerry did the same thing, at least to some extent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kerry-use...-politics.html

Okie John

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    You usually don't get a Nobel peace prize for just showing up.....maybe they'll change the rules.
    Changing the U.N. Charter isn't like picking a Nobel winner.

That, and the brief love affair the foreign politico-intelligentsia class had with Barry O. wore off sometime in his first term. For one thing, he's way too Right Wing for the European Left.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Now it looks like John Kerry did the same thing, at least to some extent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kerry-use...-politics.html

Okie John
    The entire administration has been Amateur Hour from the get-go and only the domestic press's infatuation with the guy has kept them from eating him alive. Thus far. But signs are showing that they're about ready to nut-ride another Great Savior, and if so, Barry's last couple semesters in lame duck office have the possibility to get ugly, if any investigative reporters decide they want some trophies on their wall.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Changing the U.N. Charter isn't like picking a Nobel winner.

That, and the brief love affair the foreign politico-intelligentsia class had with Barry O. wore off sometime in his first term. For one thing, he's way too Right Wing for the European Left.
    Sorry.....should have had a smiley. Now, in all seriousness....I think he badly wants to be far left of the Euros. Much of everything he does is pretend. Get him off the TelePrompter and there is a very real Marxist.....as long as he is in the elite class.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    The entire administration has been Amateur Hour from the get-go ...
    I think you give them too much credit.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I think you give them too much credit.
    Obama is not a fool.

Case in point. Back in 2004 Obama got his ass handed to him in a Senate race against GOP ex-Prosecutor Jim Ryan. At the 11th hour of the campaign, Ryan's divorce records in California were unsealed .A certain dude named Axelrod is connected with this event.

As it happened Mr Ryan and his wife were into saucy stuff. Sex clubs and the like. Personally , whatever a man does with his wife is their business. Given the moral fiber of most IL State Inma-err, politicians, the dude should have gotten an award for marital fidelity.

The Il voters didn't see it that way, what with the ink on George Ryan's(No Relation) arrest docs still being hot .Ryan crashed so hard the IL GOP pulled him from the ballot, and Obama strolled into the US Senate with a one-sided default victory.
    Last edited by GardoneVT; 02-02-2016 at 10:31 PM.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

After working for a DoD contractor, the hypocrisy is nauseating. Examples of people losing clearances, thus jobs, abounded for the simplest mistake when handling classified data. I am familiar with one case where a person was sent an email with classified data to which he did not need (and was not cleared to know). While he deleted the email, he did not inform the security officer that he received the email. That lapse was enough to cost him his clearance and his job. The person who sent the email to him by mistake also lost his clearance and his job as he also failed to notify security officers of his error.

On the other hand, the upper levels of American government are mailing documents with classified data on the regular Internet, and no one is getting arrested. I really want to know how data is getting from the secure system designed and assigned to transmit classified information to the "regular" Internet that I am using to type this post. That is a felony right there, and if more than one person is part of it, it becomes conspiracy to commit espionage.

User Tag List