Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Met a hillary 2016 tshirt wearing supporter just now.
    You working vice now?
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Met a hillary 2016 tshirt wearing supporter just now.

I asked her what she thought of the email scandal and she said it was made up by the right wing crazies. Asked her what happens if she gets arrested because of it? She said theres no evidence and they wont arrest her because if they had evidence of this made up crime they would have.

Bizarro world.
    Oh my. They are just as bad as the Obama zombies.

Speaking of clothing. Do women wear pants suits in prison? I can think of someone who may want to know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_ICT View Post
    The idea that somehow the Obama camp foresaw Hillary overseeing a debacle on the scale of Benghazi, and then so amateurishly covering her tracks that they would later have that leverage to use against her seems considerably further fetched than the Obama to SCOTUS suggestion (which was admittedly somewhat tongue-in-cheek). Yes, she was incompetent for that (or any) position, but appointing her on that basis would be akin to attempting to draw to an inside straight.
    Foresaw it? No.

Identified a potential opportunity and then aided and abetted it, with malicious intent to slander someone politically? Oh yea. I'm not saying we gave the terrorists in question the guns. But someone might have dropped the ball on communicating that threat to Hilary for the express purpose of long-term political intrigue. Frankly, we will never know the answer. Just like we don't know who killed Kennedy.

Better the devil you know, and all of that... And unfortunately for us all, the only devil they know well with a reasonable chance of carrying the torch is this evil, drunken witch.
    A puppet controlled by the current head-dude-in-charge is actually better.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    You working vice now?
    Not my speed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Oh my. They are just as bad as the Obama zombies.

Speaking of clothing. Do women wear pants suits in prison? I can think of someone who may want to know the answer.
    This one definitely fell into the title of "uneducated" voter.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I don't see A former president Obama on the Supreme Court. Way too limiting and a step down in his universe. I do see the next Head of the UN.....sort of head guy in charge of how he thinks things should be in the whole world. A true place where he would believe he can level the global playing field..
    Secretary General can't be from any of the five permanent members of the Security Council.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Secretary General can't be from any of the five permanent members of the Security Council.
    Kenyans are eligible. No?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Are Canadians?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    You usually don't get a Nobel peace prize for just showing up.....maybe they'll change the rules. I forsee him moving to the "world stage" somehow. His goals have always been to knock the US down and redistribute our wealth and power globally. I forsee that being the long term goal. He will be worse than Carter in this regard.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

What did I tell ya.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/31/politi...n-emails-iowa/

"Washington (CNN)Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Sunday that rival Hillary Clinton's email controversy is a "very serious issue," even though he has refused to attack the former secretary of state on that front.

Asked Sunday by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" whether voters should interpret his refusal to engage Clinton on the email issue to mean that Clinton did nothing wrong, Sanders replied with a firm, "No.""
    Last edited by RJ; 01-31-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Are Canadians?
    Give me a minute, I'll ask them.

I mean, heck, there are so many Canucks down here in Clearwater, you'd think an Ice Hockey match would break out in the frozen food locker at Costco.

PS No offense to Ex-Canadians who are now US citizens: I married one.
    Last edited by RJ; 01-31-2016 at 02:28 PM.

User Tag List