Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

As if there was any doubt. Via Wall Street Journal:

An internal government review found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails from her personal account containing classified information during her time heading the State Department.
    A caveat being that the info should have been classified, but was formally not. I'm sure this is going to result in immediate, and significant, penalties.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    As if there was any doubt. Via Wall Street Journal:

A caveat being that the info should have been classified, but was formally not. I'm sure this is going to result in immediate, and significant, penalties.
    If Hillary sold the ambassador down the river, b/c he called her a lesbian once and they found incontrovertible proof of this on her private email server, would the MSM still make a sound?
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

If Joe Snuffy was found sending classified stuff on a private email, he would be crucified and spend some serious time in the stockade. When the Secretary of State does it, though, it is far different.

Because, you see, she counts and Joe Snuffy doesn't.

And, apparently, the Clinton Machine leaned on the NYTimes to rewrite the headline:]

From a post by Ed Driscoll at Instapundit, where THE Instapundit, Glenn Reynolds, often describes the press as "DNC Operatives With Bylines."
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    If Hillary sold the ambassador down the river, b/c he called her a lesbian once and they found incontrovertible proof of this on her private email server, would the MSM still make a sound?
    Honestly, it might result in her having even more support.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    If Joe Snuffy was found sending classified stuff on a private email, he would be crucified and spend some serious time in the stockade. When the Secretary of State does it, though, it is far different.

Because, you see, she counts and Joe Snuffy doesn't.
    Or a General who isn't towing the line.......I doubt they will be using the Petreaus standard with Queen Hillary. War on women and all that.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I doubt they will be using the Petreaus standard with Queen Hillary.
    To be consistent with the previous Clinton administration, they will reach back and use the John Deutch standard.

At the end of the day, she's a great pawn and I think she's being used by the DNC to pull classic political feint. While Republicans are spending a lot of time and money bashing on Hillary (and she deserves it), Bernie is drumming up huge amounts of support with little opposition. There's a lot of time, money, and political capitol being spent on attacking Hillary, but when she's gone everything that used being used to attack her isn't going to work on the Bernie. I think she's beyond being a mainstream candidate, but she's one hell of a great distraction. *That's assuming Bernie is going to be the DNC candidate.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    At the end of the day, she's a great pawn and I think she's being used by the DNC to pull classic political feint. While Republicans are spending a lot of time and money bashing on Hillary (and she deserves it), Bernie is drumming up huge amounts of support with little opposition. There's a lot of time, money, and political capitol being spent on attacking Hillary, but when she's gone everything that used being used to attack her isn't going to work on the Bernie. I think she's beyond being a mainstream candidate, but she's one hell of a great distraction. *That's assuming Bernie is going to be the DNC candidate.
    Bernie's too old. He'd be 75 when he gets elected and that's something I'm sure Clinton is going to exploit. It's gonna be Hilary on the DNC ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Bernie's too old. He'd be 75 when he gets elected and that's something I'm sure Clinton is going to exploit. It's gonna be Hilary on the DNC ticket.
    I disagree. I think we'll see a Sanders/Warren or else an O'Malley/Sanders ticket. Hilary is being played and she doesn't realize it.

User Tag List