Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

Seriously though, what would it take ? Her to drink the blood of a puppy on national television?
    One option is when a critical mass of her enemies is reached such that turning on the Clintons is seen as a safe alternative to kissing their butt. This may or may not happen in her first term.

Failing that, she could lead us into WWIII in the Middle East. Or exchange a couple nukes with NK or Iran. Or plunge the country into depression with massive tax increases.

My guess, more likely, is she sits fiddling while our cities implode with levels of racial violence not seen since 1968. Or the country fissures along the coasts; basically the classic "Blue Atlantic/Pacific vs. Red Interior state map you see the pundits show.

So yeah, not good.

I had a convo with a few friends as we were moving my stuff...

One asked what would it take for the average democrat to not vote for her or support her? We were all sort of stumped as she has done things, and proven to have done things, that would normally disqualify and/or jail someone.

Seriously though, what would it take ? Her to drink the blood of a puppy on national television?
    A Black Lab puppy.

Because #BlackLabsMatter.

Live girl/dead boy... maybe.
    Seriously, during election time people tend to shut off the part of the brain that is receptive to "there is something seriously wrong with my candidate". They go into "LALALALALA can't hear you" mode.
    I've got a lot of friends on FB saying similar stuff about Trump right now.

Even Watergate garnered no traction during the '72 Election.

The media would cover for her and say she took a rabid dog off the streets to save the Toddlers.
    Then would tell us how much she is loved and her ratings would go up.

The media or lack of good journalists have made her what she is. They are all in it together.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    The media or lack of good journalists have made her what she is. They are all in it together.
    I find it stunning that the lapdog media refuses to see that the road they're on ends with the government telling them what they can and cannot say/print.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I find it stunning that the lapdog media refuses to see that the road they're on ends with the government telling them what they can and cannot say/print.
    Our media does a fantastic job!

Here is Glorious Leader assisting two citizens, as anyone can plainly see!

Is that real or photoshopped ^^?
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    The project veritas videos are ridiculously infuriating.
    Yup. The worst part is that leaked audio of Trump from 2005 gets so much more coverage.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Is that real or photoshopped ^^?
    The caption is Photoshopped, the pic is real.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yup. The worst part is that leaked audio of Trump from 2005 gets so much more coverage.
    Infuriating.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List