Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1195

Thread: Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Emails via Private Mail Server

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

”The former college football player’s death is being investigated as a suicide”
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Christopher Sign was living the American Dream. Played football at Alabama, wife was an all-SEC volleyball player, three sons, Emmy and Edward R Murrow award winner.

I'll be the last person to give the Clintons the benefit of the doubt. Christopher Sign was found at his home on Scout Trace in Hoover, Alabama. Those are $500,000 houses. Three sons who are the offspring of two college athletes? I'd say the over/under is 5 travel teams and all three have personal trainers.

Was this guy just way over his head in debt?

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    ”The former college football player’s death is being investigated as a suicide”

The annual suicide rate in the US is about 15 per 100,000. There have been ~12 prominent suicides of people close to/critical of the Clintons over a ~45 year period. Thus we should expect 12 suicides if the Clintons had at least 1700 people close to or critical of them.

So it doesn't seem suspicious to me - it seems like the sort of natural phenomena that can be highlighted for its apparent bad optics.

A CBS station has the number of Clinton associates who died from suicide/murder/sketchy things as closer to 50. The list is from 2016.

Vince Foster ought to count as maybe 20 for the scorecard. My "Suspend Disbelief" meter is still bent after that fiasco.

Oldie but goodie.

Name:  D7878212-2557-4C5D-89EE-ECBE3A89E91C.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  35.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Christopher Sign was living the American Dream. Played football at Alabama, wife was an all-SEC volleyball player, three sons, Emmy and Edward R Murrow award winner.

I'll be the last person to give the Clintons the benefit of the doubt. Christopher Sign was found at his home on Scout Trace in Hoover, Alabama. Those are $500,000 houses. Three sons who are the offspring of two college athletes? I'd say the over/under is 5 travel teams and all three have personal trainers.

Was this guy just way over his head in debt?
    You forgot to mention that they probably have two relatively new, large SUVs that are closer to Audis or Tahoes instead of beat-to-hell 10 year old Caravans.

However, that still describes many of the families where I live, except the homes are more expensive, and not every household has two major college athletes for parents or have won Emmys (although I've met a few Emmy winners here in the DC suburbs).

Having said that, you never know what's going on in a household. Some families that seem perfectly perfehave deep issues, and some of the happiest people on the outside are very troubled on the inside.

Young Hillary

Name:  YoungHillary.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  43.7 KB
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

You’ve been assigned to the Clinton Security Detail. Here’s your red shirt
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List