Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuckable AIWB

Tuckable AIWB

I am looking for a current recommendation for a tuck AIWB for a Sig 320 that someone has actual experience with. Kydex preferred because of thickness of leather.
    I really like the offset loops of the RCS but it's not offered for the Sig 320 and for me it needs some modifications for extra tuck and pull the grip in as it comes from RCS.
    Last edited by UNK; 07-22-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Site Supporter
    I really like the JM Tuckable but have only used it for single stack guns. Not even sure if he will make it for a double stack or not.

I sent him an email but on his site it says for single stack only.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I really like the JM Tuckable but have only used it for single stack guns. Not even sure if he will make it for a double stack or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    I sent him an email but on his site it says for single stack only.
    Brian, I can make you one for the 320c, but it will have bigger "belt line bulge" . If you can live with that , I can make it. Just let me know in the comments that it's for the Sig 320 if you order. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Have you read this thread?

Adjustable Adapter for the Shaggy
    <https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?16344-Adjustable-Adapter-for-the-Shaggy>

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Brian, I can make you one for the 320c, but it will have bigger "belt line bulge" . If you can live with that , I can make it. Just let me know in the comments that it's for the Sig 320 if you order. Thanks
    Thanks its on the consideration list now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post

<https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?16344-Adjustable-Adapter-for-the-Shaggy>
    No I haven't seen that. It is interesting.

My main problem with clips attached between the holster and belt add unnecessarily to the thickness which only matters when tucking. Since RCS is so inflexible in what they will do they are off my list until they get a mold made for a 320. I even offered to send them my 320 but they wouldn't do it.

Tony's holster is great with single stacks. I tried it with a G27 and didn't work great. I use it now with a Shield and it's perfect! 15 hours a day 4 days a week. No issues.

Thanks for the input. I was really hesitant about purchasing a holster designed for single stack, for a double stack pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    Tony's holster is great with single stacks. I tried it with a G27 and didn't work great. I use it now with a Shield and it's perfect! 15 hours a day 4 days a week. No issues.

No form for the 320 at CCC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post

BrianB,
    I'm working on that.
    I should have a form for the P320 compact soon. Just after we spoke, I found that one of my suppliers has the 320c in stock now.

I also have another tuckable holster in T&E right now. I'll post up some particulars once I get a little feed back, but it will be an adjustable, tuckable holster that can be configured for AIWB. I've been wearing one with a Glock 19 trainer for a little while and it looks promising. I have some out with a few trainers and professionals to get some beat down data.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

User Tag List