Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W 25-2 Effector .45 ACP (Jovino)

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    They are Ahrends. One of my favorites.
    Nice.

Checked them again and just barely noticed the right panel has "AHRENDS GRIPS PO BOX somethingsomething someplace IA zipcode" like a very faint ink stamp.

Should check gb for the going rate. The 625 they came on got Hogue monogrips

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Nice.

Checked them again and just barely noticed the right panel has "AHRENDS GRIPS PO BOX somethingsomething someplace IA zipcode" like a very faint ink stamp.

Should check gb for the going rate. The 625 they came on got Hogue monogrips
    Usually $50-$60 depending on wood and configuration. They are around $70 new. Let me know if you want to move them or trade for some other grips as I like them.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Usually $50-$60 depending on wood and configuration. They are around $70 new. Let me know if you want to move them or trade for some other grips as I like them.
    Yeah, they've been sitting in the parts box for awhile. PM sent.

Guess who got a grail today! I am carrying it at the Alamo!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Guess who got a grail today! I am carrying it at the Alamo!
    Nice. .45 Colt?

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Congrats DB. Simply awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Nice. .45 Colt?

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    Yep. I carried a 25-5 as a duty gun so I have always wanted a Behlert or Jovino 25-5. Need to letter this to find out which it is.

The Renewed Hammer!
    Ignore Alien Orders

Wow. Simply wow. Since it is .45 Colt how far does the fireball extend in front of the muzzle when it is fired?

User Tag List