Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W 25-2 Effector .45 ACP (Jovino)

Just keep it nice till I get there and start thinking about if you want money or toys for it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    You mean one of these?

Didn't you trade that off for a FDE G19?
    😜
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Didn't you trade that off for a FDE G19?

Henry Ford.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Henry Ford.
    Please tell me you have it still and it wasn't a down payment on a F-150.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Please tell me you have it still and it wasn't a down payment on a F-150.
    The "Henry Ford" comment was an inside joke response to Wheeler. We have a few mutual friend Glock guys who get all excited each time some special edition color gets released. My response to them is always "Henry Ford" as in "any color as long as it is black."

The boss has told me that if I ever sell it to anyone but him that I will be fired as soon as he learns of it.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

The "Henry Ford" comment was an inside joke response to Wheeler. We have a few mutual friend Glock guys who get all excited each time some special edition color gets released. My response to them is always "Henry Ford" as in "any color as long as it is black."

The boss has told me that if I ever sell it to anyone but him that I will be fired as soon as he learns of it.
    I find it hard to get excited over a plastic gun that's a different color plastic. But that's just me.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

I can keep a secret........duh. I am sure I can find something to make your boss happy to replace it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    I find it hard to get excited over a plastic gun that's a different color plastic. But that's just me.
    Exactly.

You mean one of these?

Who made those grips?

I've got a similar set (no finger grooves, looks like rosewood or pau ferro) but they're not marked anywhere.

They are Ahrends. One of my favorites.

User Tag List