Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Training Gun Disarms With Loaded Pistol...

What made it for me was how the "mugger" also Israeli carried.

Thank goodness no one carried AIWB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys just don't recognize good training when you see it. This whole aiwb thing has people afraid of all realistic training;-)

All I can actually add is that the actual disarm part was very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Thank goodness no one carried AIWB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I see what you did there

I was all watching excited!... Then realized it was on Facebook, not LiveLeak, and realized I wanted those seconds of my life back.

Nice... I'd love to see the idiot that was pointing the loaded weapon at the trainers/other guys head get arrested for deadly conduct and be charged, that's a Felony 3rd back where I'm from. What a bunch of ass clowns, that is truly some of the dumbest crap I've seen in a hot minute.

First, I'd like to congratulate myself for actually not posting this when I saw it on YouTube last week. It's probably the first dumb thing I saw that I didn't post here. Admitting you have an addiction is the first step.

Two, gotta be Russians.

Three, awesome waiver BB.

Fourth, what didn't you like about the disarm SLG?

Slow grab?

Slow trigger pull that would've turned it into a snuff film?

Errant shot to nowhere?

Not turning the gun on the attacker and having the snuff film go the other way?

Crap! I just participated now. Just as bad as me posting the damn video in the 1st place. Back to Posters Anonymous ;{
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Two, gotta be Russians.
    Israeli method - The Spetsnaz of the free world.

I'm sure the Israelis have some techniques that make sense but the more "Israeli combat tactics/equipment" I see the more I shake my head. I suspect they win wars because of their incredible spirit & motivation and not because of their small arms training. Better than inshallah doesn't mean much.

ETA - Maybe the good trainers stay there and we get the Instructor Zero types.

Site Supporter
    Anybody here want me, Kingsfield and Hayes to discuss the Standard of Care (Duty) these guys owe to their students, families or the general public?

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    Israeli method - The Spetsnaz of the free world.

I'm sure the Israelis have some techniques that make sense but the more "Israeli combat tactics/equipment" I see the more I shake my head. I suspect they win wars because of their incredible spirit & motivation and not because of their small arms training. Better than inshallah doesn't mean much.

ETA - Maybe the good trainers stay there and we get the Instructor Zero types.
    Personally I suspect they win wars because their enemies fight one step above the liberian lifejacket brigade.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

User Tag List