Thread: Any news on Glock 34 Gen 4 pistols

Any news on Glock 34 Gen 4 pistols

Does anyone have one? I understand they have been shipping. If so, any feedback? I have been wanting one for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    Does anyone have one? I understand they have been shipping. If so, any feedback? I have been wanting one for a long time.
    Someone known to me posted on a local forum she had just picked one up. She posted a pic so I believe it to be true. I have NO idea what she thinks about it.

Any idea where she bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    Any idea where she bought it?
    Guessing Ed's Public Safety in Stockbridge, GA. They are within an hour and a half from here and a HUUUUUUGE dealer. They generally get the first of everything new that is released by GLOCK. I got my Gen4 G21 there. The guy I deal with told me at the time I was likely the very first civilian in the US to own/take possession of one. There were already some LE or beta testers that had them but as far as regular Joe's .....

My LGS in Nashville has several in stock. I handled one, but have yet to fire it. So, they are out there.

We got our first couple of G34 Gen4's a couple of months ago. Most of the guys who've bought them are still waiting for their licenses.

I've played around with our demo one a bit. I've only put about 150 rounds through it. Haven't compared the Gen3 and the Gen4 against the timer but it seems to shoot a little flatter subjectivly.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I handled one today at the "400 store". It was as one would expect. I wondered if it had the minus or dot connector and a Glock factory guy also in the store took a quick look and confirmed a minus.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Mine should be here Friday, (9 Sept). I ordered it from GT Distributing.

There is a thread about one over at M4Carbine; I haven't read the thread, so no promises about the value of content: Link to thread
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Mine should be here Friday, (9 Sept). I ordered it from GT Distributing.

You'll proly need some help with that thing... Just bring it over and Ill show ya how to shoot it... bring ammo to...
    Ive got mine on order, just waiting now....
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

User Tag List