Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VP9 field strip - must pull trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    I think i discovered something relevant:
    After the slide is locked to the rear and the lever is rotated, if i push down on the slide as i ease it forward, the red striker indicater does NOT protrude. If i do not push down on the slide as it is allowed to go forward, the indicater may or may not appear.
    I'm going to zombie this thread as well, sorry, but wanted to add my voice in case anyone else is searching the web for an answer to this. My experience is the same as yours, wolfie, first dozen or so times I took the gun down, didn't have to pull the trigger, just this morning, field stripping it, ended up having to pull the trigger, repeated the process, same thing. Searched the web, found this thread and then your post and was able to reproduce the more or less exact conditions as quoted.
    "I'm checking out, somebody throw me in the trash"

t. Frank Reynolds - IASIP

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SsevenN View Post
    I'm going to zombie this thread as well, sorry, but wanted to add my voice in case anyone else is searching the web for an answer to this. My experience is the same as yours, wolfie, first dozen or so times I took the gun down, didn't have to pull the trigger, just this morning, field stripping it, ended up having to pull the trigger, repeated the process, same thing. Searched the web, found this thread and then your post and was able to reproduce the more or less exact conditions as quoted.
    I am very glad to help if I did.

User Tag List