Page 83 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    Is this pistol coming to market anytime soon? Beretta is going to miss the wave of their grassroots/viral marketing campaign if they do not hurry.
    Third that!...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this pistol coming to market anytime soon? Beretta is going to miss the wave of their grassroots/viral marketing campaign if they do not hurry.
    Maybe email Ameriglo and ask this question!

OK, so I did talk to Rick at Ameriglo last week. There was a little SNAFU if you will on the sights. They went out for finishing to an outside vendor, that vendor shipped the sights back to the wrong company (not back to Ameriglo). They sat around at this company for at least two weeks as no one knew what they were. They tracked them down the last week of June and they should have arrived in Italy late last week.

Manufacturing has begun already in Italy according to my contacts at Beretta USA, they are just waiting on the sights. The Beretta USA team just had a visit there in late June and things where moving forward then. I am not going to give out any dates on when they will land in the US as I have already been proven wrong way to many times.

I am told the part number for the gun is JXC9GEL. Beretta USA does not have them yet. I will post here and on Instagram as soon as I hear that they land.

So sorry for the delay on this project. Given that we did not even start talking about this until I think November of last year, this is a really fast track for Beretta and the firearms industry in general.

Thanks for waiting guys!
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 07-13-2016 at 09:35 AM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

wrong company??!! oops.

i'm still saving up for one of these, if they ever hit my local gun shop. as well as a full size in 9mm. how many is too many pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    wrong company??!! oops.

i'm still saving up for one of these, if they ever hit my local gun shop. as well as a full size in 9mm. how many is too many pistols?
    No such thing as to many

phew.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Apprentice View Post
    No such thing as to many
    Maybe if you are " saving up for one" you might have enough.

Another piece of the puzzle showed up today. Only one thing left missing

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469059794.714796.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  55.3 KB

HD ammo to test for reliable function, check

JM Custom Kydex IWB and OWB, check

Now where is my pistola?

Hi everyone, this is my first post here on PT Forum.

This thread has put me on a quest to try out a Beretta PX4 Compact. Thank you to Ernest and all the contributors who provide infomation on the subject. I have read all the posts.

Having decided that I want to seriously test AIWB carry and not being comfortable doing that with a striker fired pistol convinced me to look at the PX4C.

The PX4C availability here in South Africa is the Type F only.

I have done the conversion to Type G with the low-profile levers, installed the Wilson 12lb hammer spring, the Beretta PX4 Competiton trigger kit, Trijicon HD sights and the medium mag release button.

The DA trigger pull weight is a very smooth and easy 7.75lbs and the SA trigger pull weight is at 4.5lbs.

My test phase of the gun is now at a 920 round count and with ammo consisting of my own hand loads (124gr local brand Frontier plated) and a mix of carry ammo (147 HST, 147 Golden Sabre, 127 Rangers, 147 Rangers, 115 DPX) and I have experienced no failures of any kind.

My experience with the Trijicon HD sights is that I shoot it POA/POI.

Coming from striker fired EDC guns I thought that the PX4C trigger reset may be a problem although I have never consciously tried to shoot the striker fired guns to reset. I have had only 2 instances of short stroking the PX4C trigger in the 920 rounds fired in the gun and on my last outing with the gun I checked splits and found that I could manage 0.17 and 0.18 splits easily when shooting the pistol rapidly so it seems to me the reset on the PX4C is practically speaking a non issue.
    Last edited by STORM; 07-26-2016 at 05:08 AM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STORM View Post
    Hi everyone, this is my first post here on PT Forum.

This thread has put me on a quest to try out a Beretta PX4 Compact. Thank you to Ernest and all the contributors who provide infomation on the subject. I have read all the posts.

Having decided that I want to seriously test AIWB carry and not being comfortable doing that with a striker fired pistol convinced me to look at the PX4C.

The PX4C availability here in South Africa is the Type F only.

I have done the conversion to Type G with the low-profile levers, installed the Wilson 12lb hammer spring, the Beretta PX4 Competiton trigger kit, Trijicon HD sights and the medium mag release button.

The DA trigger pull weight is a very smooth and easy 7.75lbs and the SA trigger pull weight is at 4.5lbs.

My test phase of the gun is now at a 920 round count and with ammo consisting of my own hand loads (124gr local brand Frontier plated) and a mix of carry ammo (147 HST, 147 Golden Sabre, 127 Rangers, 147 Rangers, 115 DPX) and I have experienced no failures of any kind.

My experience with the Trijicon HD sights is that I shoot it POA/POI.

Coming from striker fired EDC guns I thought that the PX4C trigger reset may be a problem although I have never consciously tried to shoot the striker fired guns to reset. I have had only 2 instances of short stroking the PX4C trigger in the 920 rounds fired in the gun and on my last outing with the gun I checked splits and found that I could manage 0.17 and 0.18 splits easily when shooting the pistol rapidly so it seems to me the reset on the PX4C is practically speaking a non issue.
    How are you enjoying shooting it vs your aforementioned striker pistols?

User Tag List